Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED DIET/CARDIO help asap! Have to shred fast!

Hey guys I need help asap. Went to an audition last night thinking I had to time to prep for an action movie scene and got the part but my scenes are starting filming in a week!:worried: So I need to drop fat asap. Im on ECA and slin right now. Diet is pretty clean too. Whats the most cardio I can do and training an sleep schedule I can do? Ready to do whatever it takes!

Hey guys I need help asap. Went to an audition last night thinking I had to time to prep for an action movie scene and got the part but my scenes are starting filming in a week!:worried: So I need to drop fat asap. Im on ECA and slin right now. Diet is pretty clean too. Whats the most cardio I can do and training an sleep schedule I can do? Ready to do whatever it takes!

tuna and water diet.
2hr brisk walk on a restricted diet will be good. lift easy/medium weight and 10rep sets. you'll probably feel too weak to really push hard doing cardio and big weight.
1 week is going to be impossible but try it

Alright man it sucks but here you go.

2 tilapia filets and 1/2 cup of broccoli every three hours for six meals a day. That's it on diet. I have used this and it's amazing. Don't change your workouts! You don't need to. All you need to do is sprints. 6-10 sets of all out 20-40yrd lengths. I promise you you'll shred out like a mofo.

Ok cool, thanks! Fish I can definitely do. Bout to run to the store really quick and grab some filets. Haven't done sprints in a long time so that should be fun.
So I figure the ECA stack should still help. What about omega 3's or multi vitamins? And should I come off the slin?

Alright man it sucks but here you go.

2 tilapia filets and 1/2 cup of broccoli every three hours for six meals a day. That's it on diet. I have used this and it's amazing. Don't change your workouts! You don't need to. All you need to do is sprints. 6-10 sets of all out 20-40yrd lengths. I promise you you'll shred out like a mofo.

brb...shooting myself! ;)

I have done this ^^ and it works. It'll suck but you'll definitely notice a difference. Good luck!

Ok cool, thanks! Fish I can definitely do. Bout to run to the store really quick and grab some filets. Haven't done sprints in a long time so that should be fun.
So I figure the ECA stack should still help. What about omega 3's or multi vitamins? And should I come off the slin?

I think a mistake a lot of people make when getting like photo shoot/competition ready is they start changing up too much stuff. Just change the diet and add the sprints. Don't change anything else. One of the worst things you can do is add stress. If you're all stressed out cortisol will sky rocket and you'll look all bloated and shiz. If you keep it the same, the chances that stress will go up are far less.

depends on how far you want to take it. isnt ephedrine basically speed? I heard thats very dangerous. Anyway, some idea's for you.

1 hr walk before breakfast. { 20 mins boxing } optional

After breakfast

100 sit ups/crunches

100 push ups

30 min running

100 squats

1hr walk afternoon/night

Day 2

1 hour running on treadmill { could do 30 in morning b4 brekky and 30 after brekky or meal 2.

Biking in the afternoon 15 minutes light 15 minutes high intensity

Day 3

weights

1 hour walk afternoon/night

Day 4

1 hour run

60 laps swimming { go fast on laps 3-4 and 9-10 per ten laps }

Day 5

weights and smash the abs

Day 6

1hr walk b4 breakfast

1 hr on treadmill light first ten minutes, medium for next ten, fast for last ten. Repeat that or do 2 x 30 min sessions

Day 7

Bike for 45 minutes

swimming { 60 lap routine }

"2 tilapia filets and 1/2 cup of broccoli every three hours for six meals a day. That's it on diet. I have used this and it's amazing. Don't change your workouts! You don't need to. All you need to do is sprints. 6-10 sets of all out 20-40yrd lengths. I promise you you'll shred out like a mofo."

Hi there, forgive my ignorance but what is are these tilapia filets? 1st time I've heard of it...

Thanks, H

Tilapia is a kind of fish. You can get a decent size bag of them at Wal Mart or Sams

^^^^Yep^^^^^

Um...you can add a little seasoning to them since sodium is not too much of an issue when on a super low carb diet, but don't get too carried away with it.

Top Bottom