Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need an opinion on EAS simply whey

The One

I have been using EAS simply whey for about 3 months now. Reason being its the most economical. However i wonder if u guys think its a good protein powder for the money, I buy the 5lb for about U.S $50 bucks.

My only let down is that they do not have an amino acid profile on the back and it has some fat like 2g fat to a 20 g protien serving.

I am thinking about trying a new protien next month depending on what u guys say about simply whey.

thks.

I can not believe your spending $50 on that protein. I bought EAS simply whey twice before because it was on sale for $22. Right now i use Labrada's ProV 60. One scoop has 30 grams of protein and two scoops has 60 grams. For me to get the equivalent amount from simply whey i would have to use 6 scoops to get 60 grams. Choosing a protein powder is usually based on personal preference. I chose to use Labrada because it tastes good, sort of economical and I trust the company. One 3.5 jug of ProV60 will cost me 35-36 bucks.

Unfortunately never saw Labrada stuff in my country I would have to buy on the net.

Here are the brands I see at my Supp shop. Precision Protein,Biotest, EAS-(also precision protein), Optimum Nutrition, Universal,Cytodyne and also God forbid MLO this is dirt cheap, bought this one when i first started training NEVER AGAIN.

Which of these brands would u recommend for a protein.

i buy a alot of biotest products because they are well thought out and designed. Plus they work. I have tried grow(mrp) and it tastes great. I have not tried the advanced protein though so i can say how it fairs. www.biotest-online.com

Top Bottom