Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naturally agressive: will TEST bring me over the edge?

Stan_da_man said:
roid rage is bull in my opinion. From what I see and a study I read a while back, men with high test are usually happy horny individuals. I think what makes people agressive is that they think they are superman when taking roids. You are stronger and bigger so you don't step down. When I hit 200lbs I thought I was a huge mofo (in latin america 200lbs is HUGE) so when I went to clubs I walked straight ahead and didn't go sideways for anybody and a basically pushed people out of the way because my size would make them think twice about reacting to me. Now that I have been around the block and my head has deflated I don't do that kind of shit anymore. Just remeber ever sence man invented gun powder and bullets it has been a bad idea to think your macho without them.

studies also show that violent inmates in prison also have the highest test levels....

Why would boxers take test or halo?

GaryWary said:

Testosterone makes you more aggressive.. how can you possibly dispute this fact?

ummmmmmmm because I'm mature maybe? Maybe the medical community has done enough research maybe? Sorry......especially the biggest guys I know whom are the biggest Gear Heads I know are so mild compared to the thinner hyper people. Besides........prisons are not full of Gear Heads that beat the shit out of everybody or kill people.......it's full of lunes that can't control their behavior in a Republic & they are not on Gear.

So.......let's make sure we have the same definition of aggressive (our English Language is so inaccurate in it's manner of communication......too many words have too many different meanings and it does not follow fixed rules to convey the messege the Sender is trying to express).

To some.......aggressive is cocky, arrogant, confrontational, in frequent conflict, hard to get along with, intentionally intimidating, threatening, etc.
To others, it means a go getter, an achiever, world shaker/mover, successful or success oriented. If this is what you mean by aggressive.......I agree.......because one feels more confident.....it's not the steroids.....it's your appearance and the primitive feelings of conquest one has when they are using such heavy poundages compared to their peers in the gym.
As for the primitive behavior of feeling like one wants to beat the shit out of everybody......it's certainly immaturity.
That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

BigAndy69 said:
I've had problems with controlling my temper in the past, and in a way I still have a problem.

I'm very agressive on Ephedrine and other stimulants, I'm scared to think of what test or another AS might to my behaviour.

Has anyone been in the situation? I've never used anything, btw.

do it and find out, the only way you will know
try throwing in some halo too, thats always pure aggression

then just focus all that aggression in the gym

God Conan69.......everytime I see your posts.......I see your pic & I say to myself.......I'm going to see that guy on a stage someday.

That's the word.......focus it in the gym.

I've done test/deca cycles and nothing could piss me. Last cycle was LOTS of test/deca/EQ and I was ready to rip peoples heads off at the littlest thing. Some of my own research I've read it just enhances whatever mood you are in. I believe that because this last cycle I was going through some rough personal problems and now that I'm off I still want to rip some people's heads off. No matter how it affects you you determine how you act. If you are not disciplined enough to control yourself then stay away from juice. My .02

No it does not exist.....sorry. In the 80's there was extensive research on this for legal reasons. People on steroids was using Roid Rage 'Substance enduced behavior' as their legal defense. It is no longer tolerated in court. Rip that guys head off.....go to court & say it was 'substance enduced' and that you need medical treatment because of it..........see what happens.

AHH, the famous "Roid Rage" studies of the 80's. Do some research on those studies and find out how flawed they were. Those studies also happened around the same time as other studies that claimed that Steroid muscle gain was only induced by a Placebo effect!

I believe that it amplifies one natural anger. If you are already short tempered IMO roids will definetly amplify it to a high degree. However I do believe you can control. The question is do you want to control it?

roid rage 2002

I agree 100% bro. There have been times I haven't wanted to control it only enjoy it!!!!

Truthfull moment (feel free to flame me):

My friends describe me as the kindest gentlest man. My girlfriend too. However, they don't see some of the confrontations that I have with people on a daily basis in London. Faced with a shithead, I will not back down whether on juice or not. However, on juice I have the capability of being much more violent. I am quicker to confront or react when on gear.

Roids amplify normal male behaviour - including aggression.

Top Bottom