Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naturally agressive: will TEST bring me over the edge?

Personally, I think it can aggitate it, if it is already there (anger). Most of my other cycles, I was always pretty cool. But this time around, I have some not so good things going on in my life at the moment, and I am always on edge. People have noticed too...

Never had a big problem with rage until I did Winny for the first time. I can control it, and it feels great to save up all the aggression for the plates.

I have always had a very bad temper, on my first two cycles it was exaggerated
and I was always ready to pop someone.

Now I am on more gear and more test ( about 1g a week) then ever before and I have no symptoms of roid rage or elevated temper.

I am a believer that roid rage is psychological and not physical or related to gear.
:(

No it does not exist.....sorry. In the 80's there was extensive research on this for legal reasons. People on steroids was using Roid Rage 'Substance enduced behavior' as their legal defense. It is no longer tolerated in court. Rip that guys head off.....go to court & say it was 'substance enduced' and that you need medical treatment because of it..........see what happens.

Test's makes me little more aggressive. I' naturally bit agressive and lost my temproary too fast, but test brings out more this side of me ;)

STORM SHADOW said:
No it does not exist.....sorry. In the 80's there was extensive research on this for legal reasons. People on steroids was using Roid Rage 'Substance enduced behavior' as their legal defense. It is no longer tolerated in court. Rip that guys head off.....go to court & say it was 'substance enduced' and that you need medical treatment because of it..........see what happens.

Testosterone makes you more aggressive.. how can you possibly dispute this fact?

roid rage is bull in my opinion. From what I see and a study I read a while back, men with high test are usually happy horny individuals. I think what makes people agressive is that they think they are superman when taking roids. You are stronger and bigger so you don't step down. When I hit 200lbs I thought I was a huge mofo (in latin america 200lbs is HUGE) so when I went to clubs I walked straight ahead and didn't go sideways for anybody and a basically pushed people out of the way because my size would make them think twice about reacting to me. Now that I have been around the block and my head has deflated I don't do that kind of shit anymore. Just remeber ever sence man invented gun powder and bullets it has been a bad idea to think your macho without them.

Top Bottom