Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2AMP and NTKTS STACK!!

LOL i know, i know, fuck me right! =) I'll tell you this, this is such an extremely effective stack... im not kidding you, I do a cardio day only on sunday's and since I run everyday, on Sunday's I do distance cardio on the stairclimber... Last Sunday I did 75 minutes straight at an extremely high rate... level 11... Today I am going for 90 minutes straight at that pace... Upping the fucking N2amp! =)

your taking forged burner too aren't you?

Yes, but I don't take my first dose of Forged until after my workout.due to with N2 Amp, N2KTS...PWO Zero Loss...Powerchews, I would have cardiac arrest! So PWO for workouts, Forged after workouts usually around 8 am...then another serving around 2 pm, and that keeps me good all day thermo effect. Weight keeps dropping, 90 min of cardio is InSaNe dude! Keep motivating me bro, I will be trying to keep up with you lol...not!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I took 8 caps of n2amp and 3 scoops of ntkts and all I can say was that I showed no mercy to those weights...was like a freight train in the gym. Didn't matter what you put in front of me I was going to destroy it. Never had a feeling like that before. I literally wanted to grab a 50lb dumbbell and just throw it hahha. Most insane stack ever, almost scary I would say. Pump was out of this world, skin literally felt like it was going to tear apart.

I took 8 caps of n2amp and 3 scoops of ntkts and all I can say was that I showed no mercy to those weights...was like a freight train in the gym. Didn't matter what you put in front of me I was going to destroy it. Never had a feeling like that before. I literally wanted to grab a 50lb dumbbell and just throw it hahha. Most insane stack ever, almost scary I would say. Pump was out of this world, skin literally felt like it was going to tear apart.

That is just fucking nuts bro! That much stims in one shot would have me too ramped up, 4 caps N2 Amp and 1 heaping scoop N2KTS prior to training at 4 am, then sip another scoop with Modern BCAAs during workout...sweet spot, and geared for work too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I have a high tolerance for stims so was fine. Just wanted to destroy everything in my way.

Hahaha yeah been drinking coffee
Since I was 7years old lol and used to drink soda at super high doses when was younger, so I almost run on caffeine. Lol, but also sad and depressing

N2amp has become a corner stone in my training now lol. Need to order some soon as well as gear.

Top Bottom