Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2AMP and NTKTS STACK!!

I've been debating getting this stack for a few weeks (I'm a tight arse and hate spending money) this thread/review has finally made me click the 'place order' button - am cardio come at me!!!

trust me, you'll eat the fucking cardio for breakfast bro...

absolutely bro... you should have seen the cardio i was doing on this today... 5.75 miles in 40 minutes... then i go straight into sprints on the treadmill... i set it at 12.0 mph and sprint 30 seconds, then rest 30... 20 sprints like that and the last one for 1 minute straight... then 15 minutes on the elliptical... 2 miles... I could have gone all day! That was just the start... then about 1.5 hours on intense lifting... I swear I could have lifted all day and all night... And im not even on cycle right now! =)

Lmao! Your making me tired just reading this!!!!! Nice work bro!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

damn good stuff! i cant wait to hear what you have to say will

All I can say is F*** me - this stuff is mental!! Haha

I didn't feel tweaked or twitchy like I do off jack3d but the energy I had was ridiculous. We started with a 2 mile run went into four 2 minute rounds on the pads into an hour long plyo/body weight circuit into 6 more 2 minute rounds on the pads another 3 2 minute rounds on the heavy bag and then back into 10 minutes worth of circuits to finish.

Each time I thought I was done and couldn't finish a rep or started flagging on the pads something would kick in from nowhere and I'd be able to grit my teeth and push myself that tiny bit further. I can tell already the next few weeks with this stack is gonna be a whole lot of fun =D

All I can say is F*** me - this stuff is mental!! Haha

I didn't feel tweaked or twitchy like I do off jack3d but the energy I had was ridiculous. We started with a 2 mile run went into four 2 minute rounds on the pads into an hour long plyo/body weight circuit into 6 more 2 minute rounds on the pads another 3 2 minute rounds on the heavy bag and then back into 10 minutes worth of circuits to finish.

Each time I thought I was done and couldn't finish a rep or started flagging on the pads something would kick in from nowhere and I'd be able to grit my teeth and push myself that tiny bit further. I can tell already the next few weeks with this stack is gonna be a whole lot of fun =D

great to hear bro... i do cardio 7 days a week, so to have this extra energy for it is just amazing... you can just keep going... and then the energy is still awesome by the time i get to the weights... I fucking love it!

It's about time you tried this stack.....most of us have been hip to this for a while now! :p

I agree...took you long enough LMFAO!!! I use N2 Amp as a staple, and rotate between N2KTS, PWO Zero Loss, and PWO Powerchews to keep variety...and all of the combinations are phenomenal! Cardio on N2 Amp makes me sweat like a bastard, have to bring another shirt to the gym to change into just for the drive home to shower...crazy thermo effects!!!

I agree...took you long enough LMFAO!!! I use N2 Amp as a staple, and rotate between N2KTS, PWO Zero Loss, and PWO Powerchews to keep variety...and all of the combinations are phenomenal! Cardio on N2 Amp makes me sweat like a bastard, have to bring another shirt to the gym to change into just for the drive home to shower...crazy thermo effects!!!

LOL i know, i know, fuck me right! =) I'll tell you this, this is such an extremely effective stack... im not kidding you, I do a cardio day only on sunday's and since I run everyday, on Sunday's I do distance cardio on the stairclimber... Last Sunday I did 75 minutes straight at an extremely high rate... level 11... Today I am going for 90 minutes straight at that pace... Upping the fucking N2amp! =)

your taking forged burner too aren't you?

Top Bottom