Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2AMP and NTKTS STACK!!

I have to reorder. Trained without it this am and I can tell you I absolutely will not do that again! Run out I mean. Damn!

I have to reorder. Trained without it this am and I can tell you I absolutely will not do that again! Run out I mean. Damn!

Oh I hear you there bro...there would be no way my ass would get to the gym in the morning at 4:30 am without the combo...couldn't even fathom it! Did you order it yet? What are you waiting for!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Oh I hear you there bro...there would be no way my ass would get to the gym in the morning at 4:30 am without the combo...couldn't even fathom it! Did you order it yet? What are you waiting for!

So it works pretty good for you guys for waking up in the am? Summers just gettin here and it's hot as fuck and I was thinking about switching my schedule to am have my amp coming but the green apple n2kts is out right now I wanted to stack but will run amp as a stand alone for now.

Honestly bro I thought I had an extra tub in the cabinet and I did. But it was empty! Lmao For some reason my dumbass put the empty back in there, Lol. Plus green apple is out and it is my fav!

Answer is whatever works best for you. Some guys only need 4 standalone while some do best with 6 or 8. For example my friend only needs 4 n2amp and is good to go and has insane energy but I do really well on 8 n2amp and 3 scoops ntkts. Find your sweet spot and stick with it.

i would ease into n2amp... for many, 8 is too much... i say start at 4-6 as a standalone and assess your tolerance... its fucking strong...

Top Bottom