Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2AMP and NTKTS STACK!!

dylangemelli

So I finally stacked N2AMP and NTKTS for the first time on Saturday and Sunday... I waited to do this because I had wanted to do N2AMP as a stand alone... After running it as a stand alone I thought there was no way it could be beat... I have ran every PWO under the sun and N2AMP absolutely demolished them all... I have heard so many good things about stacking it with NTKTS that I had to find out for myself... I have a fairly high tolerance for stims so it is difficult for me to find something that truly works...

The first thing I LOVED about NTKTS was when I first opened it... I received the GRAPE flavor and when breaking the seal I smelled this awesome aroma... It took me back to my days as a child playing little league because it smelled like I just opened a new pack of Big League Chew Bubble Gum... I was sold from the start! LOLL...

Anyway, I took 4 N2AMPS and 1.5 scoops of NTKTS... I can honestly say, I have NEVER HAD SO MUCH ENERGY like I did taking that... I didn't want to get off the treadmill... I could have ran all fucking day long... Then it just carried over to the weights... I just crushed them and the vascularity from the N2AMP is just awesome...

I ran the stack again Sunday and the same result... Just unbelievable energy... Its nice clean energy... No jitters and no crash and it lasts a LONG TIME... It is just an unbelievable stack and it will be my go to PWO from here on out! I love it!!

That is an incredible stack bro! I have a very high tolernace for stims as well and nothing gives me focus and energy like N2KTS.

It's about time you tried this stack.....most of us have been hip to this for a while now! :p

lolll i know... i had to take a stim break for awhile man... then i did n2amp as a stand alone first and thought that was untouchable... that is, of course, until i tried this stack!

Better late than never D! The best possible pwo combination out there.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

absolutely bro... you should have seen the cardio i was doing on this today... 5.75 miles in 40 minutes... then i go straight into sprints on the treadmill... i set it at 12.0 mph and sprint 30 seconds, then rest 30... 20 sprints like that and the last one for 1 minute straight... then 15 minutes on the elliptical... 2 miles... I could have gone all day! That was just the start... then about 1.5 hours on intense lifting... I swear I could have lifted all day and all night... And im not even on cycle right now! =)

I've been debating getting this stack for a few weeks (I'm a tight arse and hate spending money) this thread/review has finally made me click the 'place order' button - am cardio come at me!!!

Top Bottom