Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 bulk review.. I feel like a new person..

Has anyone tried N2bulk with just water? I am curious as I normally just use water for my shakes
With water it taste like $hit, with 2% milk or almond milk it tastes amazing.
I got my package yesterday, and after reading all the reviews about N2Bulk, I couldn't wait to try it, so I tracked the package and saw it had arrived, stopped by the house and poured 2 scoops in the shaker with water (I had no milk at the time) and ran out the door shaking the cup. Took a big gulp out of it, the taste didn't kick in till the second gulp and back out went everything. It did not taste good. I thought maybe I had a bad batch or something. Then I remembered that all the reviews was with milk or almond milk, so I sopped at the store and got 2% milk and almond milk, and what a difference, went from $hit to amazing, can't wait till my it's time for my next shake.

With water it taste like $hit, with 2% milk or almond milk it tastes amazing.
I got my package yesterday, and after reading all the reviews about N2Bulk, I couldn't wait to try it, so I tracked the package and saw it had arrived, stopped by the house and poured 2 scoops in the shaker with water (I had no milk at the time) and ran out the door shaking the cup. Took a big gulp out of it, the taste didn't kick in till the second gulp and back out went everything. It did not taste good. I thought maybe I had a bad batch or something. Then I remembered that all the reviews was with milk or almond milk, so I sopped at the store and got 2% milk and almond milk, and what a difference, went from $hit to amazing, can't wait till my it's time for my next shake.

Yeh I don't know why that is. I never put it in water goodness but put it in my oatmeal expecting awesomeness but no. Almond milk added with n2bulk is the only way to drink it.

iv used N2bulk for a while and its a great product, i use it before gym and before bed its irreplaceable and not too costly if you get the double stack and use the discounts guys.

MUST be made with milk. it;'s a bulking product, why would you use water? Yick. Hell, add some ice cream! lol

Top Bottom