Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my tricks

TheRide said:

I really wish I could r/ber the manufacture... brown amps, red writing and simply called Boldonone 100mg - They were produced in Italy and made up to the Northeast by way of Brazil... They were legit and benchmarked against the old TT EQ gave better results mg for mg...

were you the guy :D yeah i wasnt sure where they came from, i was just guessing australia but i guessed wrong

On the QV EQ it is 200mg/ml so you would use 3ml out of the 10ml.

I believe the Denkall EQ only is 100mg/ml and it tends to be more expensive. I think QV is the way to go if you are going to do the throw away option.

buckwheat1 said:
On the QV EQ it is 200mg/ml so you would use 3ml out of the 10ml.

I believe the Denkall EQ only is 100mg/ml and it tends to be more expensive. I think QV is the way to go if you are going to do the throw away option.

ya thanx bro......ya i am going to try to ask the guy at the drug store if i can keep my goods there and offer to pay him for letting me keep the QV EQ there.....

any of you guys think that assking a guy at the drug store to keep my stuff there will be a problem?

thanx again for all the help guys

Its mexico, the land of opportuny (if you have money). So ask the guy if he will hold your stuff and then if its TJ you are going to visit, go to the Chicago club and have yourself some beer and women. Enjoy.

buckwheat1 said:
Its mexico, the land of opportuny (if you have money). So ask the guy if he will hold your stuff and then if its TJ you are going to visit, go to the Chicago club and have yourself some beer and women. Enjoy.

thanx bro...here is some karma :)

Just curious because I have never been to Mexico, but will they start to question why you cross over once a week or is there no way for them to find that out? Guess you could always say you're hooking up with a hot mamacita.
I personally like test/eq so it sounds like you have a potentially nice set up. Do you have a friend that juices that you could take with you and you guys could split a bottle of eq. so none gets wasted? Don't know if I'd trust leaving the stuff with someone I didn't know in Mexico.

hvywghtchamp said:
Just curious because I have never been to Mexico, but will they start to question why you cross over once a week or is there no way for them to find that out? Guess you could always say you're hooking up with a hot mamacita.
I personally like test/eq so it sounds like you have a potentially nice set up. Do you have a friend that juices that you could take with you and you guys could split a bottle of eq. so none gets wasted? Don't know if I'd trust leaving the stuff with someone I didn't know in Mexico.

ya i was thinking to find a friend to juice with me so the bottle doesnt get wasted and i dont destroy my pocket book ....

"I would shoot the whole bottle, and get to MX just once every 2 weeks. EQ has a very long half-life."

would shooting the wh0ole bottle fuck me up some how? that is alot of EQ.......i was thinking of 600 mg a week not the whole bottle ;)

any help ?

tiger88 said:

lol i got more domestic sources then fingers .....i just want to be on the safe side LETS JUST SAY I CANNOT GET BUSTED......

Then I would pick the best looking one and go with that...:)
Mexico is a shithole and you will not want to go there every week, trust me...

Top Bottom