Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my tricks

tiger88 said:

ya i was thinking to find a friend to juice with me so the bottle doesnt get wasted and i dont destroy my pocket book ....

"I would shoot the whole bottle, and get to MX just once every 2 weeks. EQ has a very long half-life."

would shooting the wh0ole bottle fuck me up some how? that is alot of EQ.......i was thinking of 600 mg a week not the whole bottle ;)

any help ?

someone was talking about using high doses of EQ (1200 mg) a while back, if I remember right they realy liked it, drastic changes in body comp and vascularity maybe it was ulter or one of the guys on AF

white boy said:

someone was talking about using high doses of EQ (1200 mg) a while back, if I remember right they realy liked it, drastic changes in body comp and vascularity maybe it was ulter or one of the guys on AF

thanx i will look for that:)

its not tough to get 1 amp of QV EQ back

teacher.........cop.........lawyer.........Whats your age? Education background? I bet I can guess, just need a little more help. Ill see if your profile gives me anything. But be reading past post I could put picture together......Iam after all with the FBI and will be investigating you......hehehe

Top Bottom