Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my tricks

if i was gonna do what your tryin to do, id just do a test only cycle, make things easier, and like they said earlier, buy a couple sus redijects each time, but while your at the pharmacy, buy a couple 23guage needles, those redijects are 19 or 20 guage needles.

I saw tons of sus redi's in the bathroom at a bar in Acuna/Del Rio.
THe needle is pretty fat if I remember right. Just smuggle them back from a vet in Mexico, not that hard really.

thanx for all the help guys....ya i will do a test only cycle it looks like....... eq would be a problem to store somewhere

tiger88 said:
thanx for all the help guys....ya i will do a test only cycle it looks like....... eq would be a problem to store somewhere

Tiger, you've been on this board for awhile, can't you find a domestic to deal with to bypass all that bull shit ?:p

lenbo said:

Tiger, you've been on this board for awhile, can't you find a domestic to deal with to bypass all that bull shit ?:p

lol i got more domestic sources then fingers .....i just want to be on the safe side LETS JUST SAY I CANNOT GET BUSTED......

For the price a good llap dance and a couple of beers you can buy a whole 10ml of QV EQ. Since most people use 400-600mg/wk you are using 1/3 of the gear. If you are worried about bring it back over , then just throw the rest out. You would only be wasting $25 or so. I think this approach would be cheaper than buying domestic since the markup and shipping costs are so high from what I have seen.

buckwheat1 said:
For the price a good llap dance and a couple of beers you can buy a whole 10ml of QV EQ. Since most people use 400-600mg/wk you are using 1/3 of the gear. If you are worried about bring it back over , then just throw the rest out. You would only be wasting $25 or so. I think this approach would be cheaper than buying domestic since the markup and shipping costs are so high from what I have seen.

thats a good idea.....i am a big boy and used some good size doses of d bol and test......how much of a 10 ml bottle would i use for 600 mg a week?? thanx for your time

ya use some then throw it away.

For the price of two redis you could just take a good ol bottle of T200 for the same price. But I would still add in one bottle of Ultaragan Eq also. This way you dont waste anything and you get diesel!...................galaxy

DaddyX said:
actually i was reading about a guy who had legit EQ in amps. rare but they are out there

I really wish I could r/ber the manufacture... brown amps, red writing and simply called Boldonone 100mg - They were produced in Italy and made up to the Northeast by way of Brazil... They were legit and benchmarked against the old TT EQ gave better results mg for mg...

tiger bro, here's another option. Find a farmacia down there that will work with you. I've been down there before for supplements and when I used the farmacia's bathroom, there were all kinds of used up needles and redijects. If you can find one you trust, he may just hold on to your bottle for you and you can just make the weekly stops. You may need to offer him some more money, but it may be worth it. For some reason I don't like the self storage idea because of the policia down there. I've heard too many stories of guys getting ratted out so that the policia can go extort some cash from you when you got the gear on you.
I live in So Cal as well and I'm heading down there tomorrow for some surfing, but much like you, I hate having to bring gear across the border. I am going to pick up some somas though, I doubt they'll haul my ass to jail for that.'

Top Bottom