Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Sorry to hear about your dad. I of all people understand that. Only difference is my situation doesnt have a happy go home moment. Also, do this shit for you. Screw whoever "Him" is. Realize you matter enough to take care of you and move the fuk on. Show "him"? Shit show you!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thank you! You're right....as usual. I'm doing this for me!

Hi Jen so sorry to hear bout your Dad huni, and wish him a speedy recovery. And thank god your knee is ok ;),
Nice to see you back chic. X

Thanks Hun. He's back to being a grumpy old man again. Lol. Haven't done anything in a few weeks so my knee is feeling pretty good. Well see tomorrow though.

Hang in there huni! And I agree, do this for yourself!! 3 months from now you won't even give a dam about the ex!!

Beautiful day here today!!! Great start to my morning!

Stepmill: 30 min at 96 spm
Lat pulldowns: 5*12*70
Underhand Lat pulldowns: 6*12*70
Bb rows: 4*10*65, 2*10*85
Sa DB rows: 5*10*50
Resistance band shoulders: 3* failure
Abs: 20 min

Have a terrific Thursday!

Tgif!

Stepmill: 30 min 96 spm... w/ a 20lb. Vest on. That 20lbs made a huge difference!!
Abductor: 5*10*120
Adductor: 5*10*120
Leg press: 5*5*420, 5*7*330, 5*10*240
Ham curl: 5*10*120
Leg Ext: 5*10*120
Hip thrusts: 5*8*85
Walking lunges: 5*30
SD walking squats w/ Res band: 5*30
Abs: 20 min

That felt great!!! Have a great weekend y'all!

His loss sugah!! Your a catch and the next guy that comes along will be one lucky fella!!
Keep killin shit sista!!

3 mile run this am before a day full of golf! Good and tired now. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Thinking of doing more cardio and arms in the am. I don't really have a planned workout routine going right now but ill get something together again soon.

3 mile run this am before a day full of golf! Good and tired now. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Thinking of doing more cardio and arms in the am. I don't really have a planned workout routine going right now but ill get something together again soon.

Good to see you still going at it jen (kisses):heart:

Happy mothers day!! The gym was empty this morning so UT was great especially since my mom showed up!

This was my workout not hers.

Stepmill: 30 min at 96spm
Rope triceps pulldowns: 5*10*35 SS tricep pushups 5*10

Overhead triceps rope pull: 5*15*20
Flatbar triceps pushdown/SS/reverse grip: 5*10*30
Delt rope pull: 5*12*40
DB curls/SS/hammer curls: 5*10*15
Skull crushers/SS/wide grip bb curls: 5*10*30
Crunch chair: 4*100
Single leg bodyweight squats on bosu: 5*10

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Cherish every moment you have with your love ones. Xoxo

Top Bottom