Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Hey y'all! Just checking in. Been really busy lately. Did legs this morning and spent the whole day cooking and baking for a party for.the.fights tonight. Can't bend my leg. :/ its all good though cuz I won the betting pool! Woo hoo! Have a great Sunday!

I was going to take today off but...woke up with a huge mess and 6 hungover snoring men in the living room....so I escaped to the gym and left them honey-do lists.

Stepmill: 35 min at 96 spm
Sprints: 15 total. 30sec sprint 30 sec rest. Pushing the belt on a stopped treadmill.
Bw squats: 3*50
Bw plie squats: 3*50
Walking lunges w/ twist: 3*15each leg
Abs 30 min
Elliptical: 20 min at 9 resistance

Knee on fire but my doc gave me two choices: stop completely for 3 months or keep going until enough fluid builds up so they can drain it. I have no ligament or tendon issues so I'm going blow it up.

starting to get everything working in sync again. Gaining some great muscle but added some fat too. Will be.working on decreasing that better this week...relationships suck sometimes....:/

Shoulders:
Elliptical: 30 min 10 resistance
DB Lat raise Wu: 2*30*5
DB press: 6*15*20/SS/triceps push ups 6*8
Front raise: 6*10*15/SS/external rotation w/ DB 6*10*15
SD Lat raise: 6*10*20
Reverse incline DB flyes: 6*10*20
Decline situps: 1*50
Elliptical: 10 min at 13 resistance
stretched 20 min.

Round 2 of.cardio tonight and a softball game! Can't wait!!!! Happy Monday!

Jen hope your ok chica. Just read bout your knee I'm praying that it's not why your not posting up. I'm back now so let me know how you are. Your progress is immense well done sugah!!

Jen hope your ok chica. Just read bout your knee I'm praying that it's not why your not posting up. I'm back now so let me know how you are. Your progress is immense well done sugah!!

Hey babe! Thanks for the concern. My knee is good. Haven't trained in weeks though. Had to care for my dad for a bit. Thought I was going yo lose him. He's back home and doing better now.

Back to training today though. On the stepmill now.. will post up later.

You look amazing btw!!!

starting to get everything working in sync again. Gaining some great muscle but added some fat too. Will be.working on decreasing that better this week...relationships suck sometimes....:/

Shoulders:
Elliptical: 30 min 10 resistance
DB Lat raise Wu: 2*30*5
DB press: 6*15*20/SS/triceps push ups 6*8
Front raise: 6*10*15/SS/external rotation w/ DB 6*10*15
SD Lat raise: 6*10*20
Reverse incline DB flyes: 6*10*20
Decline situps: 1*50
Elliptical: 10 min at 13 resistance
stretched 20 min.

Round 2 of.cardio tonight and a softball game! Can't wait!!!! Happy Monday!

Great log jen leaving those guys to train shows true dedication.
:rose:

I'm going to mark this as Day 1 of 'show him what he can't have' transformation. Lol gotta name it something.

Stepmill: 30 min at 96spm
Abs: 45 min
Elliptical: 20 min at 10 Res.

Hope everyone has a great hump day!!!

Hi Jen so sorry to hear bout your Dad huni, and wish him a speedy recovery. And thank god your knee is ok ;),
Nice to see you back chic. X

I'm going to mark this as Day 1 of 'show him what he can't have' transformation. Lol gotta name it something.

Stepmill: 30 min at 96spm
Abs: 45 min
Elliptical: 20 min at 10 Res.

Hope everyone has a great hump day!!!

Sorry to hear about your dad. I of all people understand that. Only difference is my situation doesnt have a happy go home moment. Also, do this shit for you. Screw whoever "Him" is. Realize you matter enough to take care of you and move the fuk on. Show "him"? Shit show you!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom