Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My training and diet log.

Thanks for having a look Johnny :)
Muay Thai is a great sport. I did some when I was in Thailand. Been kickboxing about 17 years now although Ive had plenty injuries in recent years.
The foot is feeling better thanks to inserts in my shoes and some exercises I've been given to do. Won't be able to go back to heavy weights with my legs till I get the OK from the podiatrist.

Now thats some brutal cardio.

Yeah if I had it to do over again I would def do the MT. So much more practical for real life application.

Yeah if I had it to do over again I would def do the MT. So much more practical for real life application.

agreed, although I'd add in some boxing as well... But then I think boxing should be added to pretty much everything! lol!

Last edited:
Good lord buddy that's some killa cardio with the bag , I know how hard it is to keep that up but to see you beat that bag for that long is awesome. Was there someone's face on there matey! Haha

What did you do bro? I'm assuming kickboxing of some kind..?

Good lord buddy that's some killa cardio with the bag , I know how hard it is to keep that up but to see you beat that bag for that long is awesome. Was there someone's face on there matey! Haha

Lol! Thanks Donna, nope no one's face. :)

The clip is only 35 secs but I did it the full minute. Honest! I'm doing it southpaw as well so not my usual stance. Can't wait till I can do that non stop full power for 2 mins! I might not be fighting this feb but I'll certainly be ready for the next one and after that the British champs! :D and then I think it's the world champs in France this year!

First day of my upper body only programme.

WU
8 mins on punch bag easy pace.

Dips
5x5 @ BW + 20kg - last rep was a b****rd so I'll keep the weight the same next time.

Flat bench
1x10 @ bar
1x8 @ 40kg
1x5 @ 70kg
5x5 @ 75kg

Incline bench
1x5 @ 70kg - both this and the flat bench were too light so I think I'll upp them by 5kg next week. I thought I'd lose more strength after not being able to eat or train properly for about a week but apparently not. :)

Seated OHP
1x10 @ bar
1x8 @ 30kg
5x5 @ 35kg - these were light but I want it that way so I can concentrate on form. Besides, my anterior delts are getting plenty of work from the incline benching.

Leg raises
3x8 - front
2x8 - Took care to do these with best possible form but my right lateral raise clicks a bit at the hip.

Went well, seriously nice pump in my triceps. Missing deadlifts but I got an appointment with the podiatrist set so maybe I'll be able to get back to the SL 5x5 before too long!

Last edited:
So today I had 2323 cals.
Carbs: 52% 301g
Fats: 26% 66g
Protein: 22% 129g

Ok I didn't get enough protein so I'm gonna go have a glass of milk. I'm out of protein powder you see, so it was my post WO shake that was missing.

Lol! Thanks Donna, nope no one's face. :)

The clip is only 35 secs but I did it the full minute. Honest! I'm doing it southpaw as well so not my usual stance. Can't wait till I can do that non stop full power for 2 mins! I might not be fighting this feb but I'll certainly be ready for the next one and after that the British champs! :D and then I think it's the world champs in France this year!

Wow that's great fella! U should be so proud to go from what you wre saying to championships , let me know when you do I'll be routin for ya!
I miss my bag I don't have room for one now in my new place and my gym doesn't have one.

Wow that's great fella! U should be so proud to go from what you wre saying to championships , let me know when you do I'll be routin for ya!
I miss my bag I don't have room for one now in my new place and my gym doesn't have one.

Thanks Donna, I got no illusions of winning! Lol! But I just love to compete. :)

I'm thinking of buying a bag for the gym, one I can kick!

I'll post vids of the fight when I go :D
I got a couple of rounds from one last year on my YouTube channel somewhere, I was far too unfit then, I won't make that mistake again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom