Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My training and diet log.

Dam CS thats shit news bro.
That excersize is an inverted row or a Fat Pussie Row...LOL!!!
Love ya bro!

^^^ Thanks for that bro, duly noted and changed! ;)

other than that it's a fairly OK plan isn't it?

and yeah, completely shit news! No kickboxing tournament for me!

Yeah I think it look ok bro. Its just dang tuff having to leave your legs out of it. But you have to do what you have to do man. I can and do certianly appreciate that.

Tell me about it bro. Just as I was starting the 5x5 too. And I'd just made PRs in squat and deads!

Thanks Johnny, I'll be starting that bad boy Monday when I'm off the codeine, my doc has referred me to a podiatrist so with a bit o' luck I should be gtg before much longer. :)

I'm going to do some cardio on the bag today, can't resist and I haven't taken any codeine yet today so I should be OK. The pain has subsided to a dull throbbing which I can handle.

Last edited:
Just finished in the gym.
5 min warm up on the bag, easy pace slowly building up to harder pace.

1 min max effort
5 mins moderate to easy
1 min rest - repeated 4 times

33 mins total work and I'm completely shagged! Blowing out my hoop!
Good stuff! :)
Still ain't had any codeine today!

WTF blowing out your hoop. Bro thats either nasty or some super sex move.....so which is it? You tell us!

Lol, Blowing out your hoop, blowing out your ass, hanging out your ass, all basically mean you're physically exhausted!

Damn CS those are some pretty cool vids. I have been thinking about starting to take some Mauy Thai classes now that my leg is 100%.

How long have you been Kick Boxing CS? and how is that foot doing??

Top Bottom