Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My training and diet log.

My dentist is and Indian guy but he has a cute Russina female assistant. Her and I get along very well...

Ahhh, I love my dentist, she just wrote me a script for codeine! (and she is hella pretty) :)

No more unbearable pain and I'm definitely getting a good night's sleep tonight!

Result!

That is good to hear bro! Hopefully you can get back in there and tear it up!

You guys are lucky my Dentist and her assistant are both men hating bull dykes. lol I know this cause they put me through hell every time I go.

What a coincidence! My dentist's assistant is a pretty young Russian girl too! Lol!

Right I've got myself all my drugs and an appointment for next week. As codeine can make you drowsy I can't see myself pushing anything heavy over my head. I can however eat again! This past weekend I must've had 2,000 cals if I was lucky!

Got to go see the doctor about my foot on Wednesday hopefully she'll refer me to the physiotherapist.

Good luck on the foot bro.
And what does your Mrs, Dr look like?
Hot I hope!

Thanks bro!
Lol! She's ok, doesn't hold a candle to my dentist though! :D

I meant to say thanks for the support last night but was too drowsy thanks to the codeine!

just got back from the doctor's. As suspected it's my arch collapsing, the plantar fascia is weakening and needs supprt and strengthening. She told me I'd done the right thing putting inserts in my shoes and called my putting rolled up tissue paper under one insert for extra support "ingenious"

I'm not to go barefoot for a while

I'm not to lift anything heavier than my bodyweight for a while

I'm not to run, jump or kick anything to hard (semi contact sparring ok) for a while

So I can't do any weight training with my legs, no running and my kickboxing is going to be restricted but I will still do it although I'll have to cut out the boxing as there is too much running and jumping involved in the clesses. I'm gonna need some creative ideas for cardio as my theory is that by losing weight I'll speed up recuperation time by reducing the amount of weight my feet are carrying around all day.

Here's the plan:
Workout A:
Weighted dips 5x5 - start with +20kg
Flat bench 5x5 Start with 75 kg
Incline bench 1x5 - alternate each time I go to gym. so firstly like this then 5x5 Incline 1x5 Flat. Start with 70kg.
Seated overhead press 5x5 Really wanna work on form for these. start with 35kg
Leg raises 3x8+ 1 each week

Workout B:
Weighted Pull ups 5x5 - start with no weight
Weighted chin ups 3x5 - start with no weight alternate each week, so week 1 like this week 2 start with chins @ 5x5 and pulls ups @3x5
"Fat Pussie Row" unweighted 5x5 :)
Leg raises 3x8+

Warm up for weights will be 3x3 min rounds on heavy bag plus warm up sets.

Cardio will be same as before but on stationary bike, rowing machine or punchbag.
5 mins warm up,
1 min max effort,
5 mins moderate to easy
1 min rest - repeat 4 times.

I'm gonna do cardio on tuesdays and thursdays and the lifting mon, wed, fri alternating A,B,A one week, B,A,B the next. I plan to increase weight by 2.5 kg on weighted BW exercises and barbell exercises each time I go to the gym, leg raises and "Fat pussie Row" I'm gonna incease by 1 rep each week (so by week 12 I'll be on 3x19 & 5x16)

What do you think? any suggestions?

Last edited:
Dam CS thats shit news bro.
That excersize is an inverted row or a Fat Pussie Row...LOL!!!
Love ya bro!

Top Bottom