Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test prop and winny cycle

i was thinking about doing a short prop tren winny clen cycle in august but I may just skip that and wait till this winter for a dbol test c one around november

a little over 3 weeks on letro and still not doing all that much for me. I feel like the puffiness is getting worse and i get shooting pains in my nips randomly. The pill form I usually felt it within 4-5 days and had 0 gyno symptoms within 2 weeks, not sure whats going on with this stuff tho. hope it pulls thru as i have one more week left of it before i switch to aromasin

feeling great lately. rebounding well. sex drive feels like its coming back stronger than ever (never really lost it). gyms going real good havent lost any signifigant strength. most importantly im 2.5 weeks into PCT and Iv only lost 1 lb. With my current diet I feel as though I will be at a 0 lb loss of maybe even gain a pound or 2 once PCT is all said and done.

just wrapping up PCT. still feeling great. didnt loose much strength at all. Only lost 1lb. sex drive back to normal. nips still a little puffy not to happy about that.

bobby you rock bro.
You have kept up an outstanding log with nobody supporting you at all.
WELL DONE BRO!!!
So I would like to ask what was your final weight after pct and what was your strength at the end?
Your drive and motivation is exempleary for all of us bro.
WELL DONE!!
Regards bro.

thanks bro. i really appreciate it. i hate when I get into a log and the person doesnt finish it so I figured I would go all the way through with it. plenty of ppl were reading it.

right now Im aabout a week out of PCT and as of monday I am at 226 pounds. up 8 lbs from day one and only lost 2 lbs through PCT. Iv also uped my cardio and with summer here Iv been playin ball more.

My strength is almost exactly where it was when I ended. and some lifts have even continued to go up.

heres some update pics from Monday and last night .a week out of PCT:
gym3.jpg

gym2.jpg

gym.jpg

Outstanding on the delts and traps bro. Looking forward to watching you continue on here.

Top Bottom