Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Smolov Squat Prototype...

um it should be 4 sets of 9! :)

the sets and reps are flipped dude :)
No wonder it was easy :spit:

Week 1
Day 1 - 4x9 70% of 1RM
Day 2 - Rest
Day 3 - 5x7 75%
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - 7x5 80%
Day 6 - 10x3 85%
Day 7 - Rest

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS.....

No worries...just go on to the next day tomorrow. Shouldn't effect me too much.

Thanks!;)

Today went in did 5 sets of 7...
340...no problem..

Did some chins, just to 'grease the groove' so to speak.

Deads later on tonight.
Right now just getting ready for a midterm...wish me luck.
Peace.

Deads were easy as heck, did some light snatches again.

Once the weights start going up i bet this will be one piece of hell.

hey man are you a powerlifter or a olympic lifter? and keep us updated on that routine i would like to try it sometime. also did you do wsb before? if so what did you think??? gracias!

Today did 365 7 sets of 5...no problems there.

Tomorrow will prob be fairly hard. Also did DE bench today and some assistance exercises. I still don;t think my bench has recovered from my workouts last week.

Another note is that i am feeling pain on the medial side of my wrist? Too much gripping...? I feel the pain the most when i do hammer curls..

I am a college football player. Trying to be as strong as a powerlifter and have the athleticism of an olympic lifter and of course all those football attributes.

Ok...today was crazy...thank god for stimulants...
Did 1.5 hrs of bootcamp at school. I mean intense crap like crazy stuff the whole way small rest periods and then we are at it again.

Then later on headed in to do my squats. I had to do it...i just didn;t care.

So...

385 10 sets 3 reps,,,,done....not too hard...was a lot of volume though and i had to get up mentally for every set to get through. Had a guy look at my form to see if i was going parallel or not and he said it looked fine.

Then, for some reason decided to do some deads again...guess i just couldn;t stay away...so i worked up to a 475 single which i did without a hitch.

I will sleep like a baby. Allelujah.

Did 340 4 sets of 9...hard work i admit. Legs are twinging and it just gets worse for the rest of the week.

Either way, i am going to get stronger.

Did some heavy incline presses 3X10
Light flyes
Light bench

Going to do lots of pushups today...

Top Bottom