Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My NY trip - pics will come later

chefbone said:
It's outta control dude. You call one dude, and another shows up with the shit. How the fuck does it work maing. I was always baffled by that syndicate. :Chef: :tuc:

the del. services in the city are beautifully coordinated. Our guy would show in max 45min with 4-5 different kinds of the choicest nugs, all perfectly labeled in clear plastic cubes. Expensive like everything else in the city($75 per 1/8), but worth it.

There was a large bust a couple of yrs ago, some guy who ran one of the del. services had a hydroponic system wired to a computer set up in an apartment downtown. Didnt even have to visit the place except to harvest the crop. How he got busted excapes me at the moment.....

_Yossarian_ said:
the del. services in the city are beautifully coordinated. Our guy would show in max 45min with 4-5 different kinds of the choicest nugs, all perfectly labeled in clear plastic cubes. Expensive like everything else in the city($75 per 1/8), but worth it.

There was a large bust a couple of yrs ago, some guy who ran one of the del. services had a hydroponic system wired to a computer set up in an apartment downtown. Didnt even have to visit the place except to harvest the crop. How he got busted excapes me at the moment.....
i threw away the clear plastic cube but should have saved it as a souvenire!

Lestat said:
the delivery service.. you just have to know the # and you call and tell them how much, what address and what time.. they show up. Its almost like its a totally legal and legit business! there is more then one, but there is one main one that covers pretty much all of mahattan.

good pot? what prevents the dude from getting robbed?

hey lestat my wife is from wayne NJ. the country club you went to my wife and i have been there on many occasions for weddings also. i am from NY but now live in florida. i love visiting NY but thats about it. i lived there for 18 years and got out and joined the navy. good thing i did. my friends are still hangin on the street corners like we did in Hihg School. NYC is a blast. we went there last year for new years eve in times square. we were 2 blocks from the ball drop. right in front of toys r us. loved every minute of it. we got there at 1pm and stayed till 1am. 12 hours in the same spot but it was fun. partying in the streets. anyway, id love to go back to nyc to visit. maybe take a trip and visit George. lol... just an idea. take it easy bro. oh, and sorry about the wallet, that happens a lot. a navy buddy of mine was drunk and passed out on the train, he woke up and his back pocket was sliced open and his wallet was gone. they even took his wedding ring. you have to keep your guard up in NYC.

i love ny -- but i can't live in a city where i can't drive. I enjoy my abilty to jump in my car and grab a carton of milk and be back within 5 minutes.

Mr. dB said:
You got your pocket picked on your second night there? Heck, I lived there for over a year and was never victimized once.
3rd night, and I blame myself more then anything.

besides, how many times have you been walking around Times Square at 1am on a Friday or Saturday night?

I don't reccomend it.

Top Bottom