Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my new and redesigned diet , what do you guys think ?

G-Force said:
Victor you got some good info there! I can't eat some veg boiled either so I eat them raw eg carrots, turnip etc. One thing when I said Grapefruit juice I'm talking about the yellow fruit about the size of a fist not the juice of grapes!

>>>yeah man I also can't digest that thing , I also eat raw carrots , I know what you mean by THAT grapefruit :)

Victor

BigAndy69 said:
You need calcium and dairy products in your diet. Calcium actually helps in Fat-Burning.

wasup bro ?

I am redesigning my diet AGAIN ! , hold on a few minutes and I will post it so you can take a look

what you mean by dairy products ??

Also , what about the lactose thing ?? if that is true I can't eat fat free yogurt and cottage cheese anymore

Victor

ok , new diet !

meal 1 - 3 scoops of whey + all bran ( fiber ) + 1 glass of fat free yogurt + 2 slices of fat free cottage cheese

meal 2 - 1 potatoe + 2 chicken breasts + 2 carrots

meal 3 ( post workout ) - myoplex deluxe

meal 4 - 3 scoops of whey protein + 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil

meal 5 - same as 2

meal 6 - 3 scoops of whey protein + 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil

how's that ??

but I gotta tell you guys that I don't know if I will be able to NOT eat any carbs in meal 6 , when I get MAD hungy I can't sleep and when I can't sleep , I feel like shit and my workout intensity drops and I will not gain any muscle ....I will try , but if I HAVE To eat some carbs in meal 6 , what would be the best choice ?? banana ?? oatmeal ?? whole wheat bread ?? fat free yogurt ??

what about the tablespoon of flaxseed oil right before bed ?? is that ok ?? I mean isn't it too high in calories ??

Victor

Everyone's different when it comes to lactose

Different people process different nutrients differently.

Some people are lactose intolerant, some people handle it well. Some etyhnic groups tend more towards lactose intolerance, but it's an individual thing. I have two kids and one is chubby and the other one's realy thin, they both eat about the same diet, the doctor said the chubby one can't digest lactose, so there's an example of how people tolerate lactose differntly.

You have to get to know your body and how it reacts to different foods. It won't hurt to cut out dairy, esp w your bodyfat level. It's also good to vary your diet. If you eat the same thing everyday you're body gets accustomed to it and you get in a sort of rut. My advice, would be to (carefuly) vary your diet and you should be able to see in a week or so if you're progressing in the right direction.

Try cutting out dairy for a week (or adding more fiber for example), and then look in the mirror about a week or a week and a half later and you should see subtle differeces.

I think one of the best thing you could do for your diet is to add more fiber.

Good luck.

Can you get Metamucil in Brazil? If so this is great stuff. You can get the non-sugar one and drink it before going to bed. It's pure fiber, very filling and it doesn't count as calories. Doesn't taste too bad either.

Instead of the yogurt at meal 1 go for some oatmeal, I know you don't want to, but you have to!

I'll reformulate your diet, I just need to how many grams of protein/carbs/fat in one scoop of your whey protein, myoplex deluxe, 2 slices of fat free cottage cheese.

Top Bottom