Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my new and redesigned diet , what do you guys think ?

I dont know dude, if you were already eating 2 potatoes and 4 carrots a day, I dont see were the lack of fiber is. I like Crumcake's idea on dieting. I'd ditch the all-bran. (it's refined crap anyway)

Tha One CrumCake said:
Avoid All starches, You don't need them if your goal is to get down to 4 fucking Percent.

>>>yeah bro I will try to eliminate starches to best I can ...

1. Eat Tons of Green Veggies (Fiber)

>>>I can't eat green veggies man , I just feel like puking....I will ge the fiber from all bran

2. Eat Lots of Healthy Fats ex. Steak, Flax Oil, E.v. OliveOil, Salmon, Fish Oils, etc. (Energy)

>>>yep , I am doing it ...

3. Eat TONS of Protein (Preserve Muscles)

>>>also doing it

4. DRINK 1 1/2 gallons of H20 a day AT LEAST.

>>>that is the easy part :)

Avoid ALL fruit drinks, Juices, rice, breads.

>>>>that is tough , but I will try

Eat carbos ONLY after a grueling Glycogen depleting workout.

>>>>and also in the morning with an empty stomach ? carbs only once a day bro ?? I will die !

You will have Tons of energy from the Healthy Fats,
Good digestion from the Fiber,
and great Muscle Hardness and Protection from the Protein.

>>>>yep , that is a great combo .

Healthy Fats, Lots of Fiber, And TONS of Protein. That's the key.

>>>but If I completely eliminate carbs I will not gain any muscle mass bro and I sitll need to add 9 lbs of muscle mass....

Not only will you DROP bodyfat while maintaing Muscle, but you will ALSO have an abundance of energy and your skin (complexion) will be looking great as well.

>>>>yeah I also heard that EFA ( good fats , specially flax oil ) will make your skin looks great , is this true ?

"Example of a Day...

1. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
2. 8 - 10oz London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
3. Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
4. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
5. 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonaise.
6. (Post Workout) Myoplex or 2 servings of Whey/10oz Orange Juice.
7. 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

This DIET is NOT easy by Anymeans, It takes proper planning a day ahead of time. (You have to have the Steaks/ Veggies/ Chicken/ Salmon, Thawed out Before cooking them, Put stuff in Tupper Ware..you Just have to be Prepared.)

But oh well, No one said this game is Easy. "

>>>>>diet looks perfect bro , I just think I need to add a few carbs to it , like some in the morning ( meal 1 ) and maybe some lil carbs in meal 3 . what do you think ??

"Good Luck.

p.s. NEVER mix Fat and Carbs at the Same meal.

>>>>I can't mix them ?? damm , I didn't know that , but why ??

Peace out Bro.

Good Luck.
"

>>>>thanks a lot for your help bro , I just tried to send you some karma but they said " you already gave too much karma today " .....strange...

well , I will keep you guys updated on my progress

Victor

Eating carbs and fat at the same time will cause a synergestic insulin response that will most likely result to fat storage, especially if you are in a calorie surplus at the time. Examples: peamut butter sandwich, olive oil and pasta, etc.

I got your Pm Victor.

Your diet still sucks!! Okay, it's actually much better than the first one.

meal 1 - one glass of fat free yogurt or 1 glass of orange juice + 3 scoops of designer WHEY protein

Forget the orange juice! Very bad stuff Victor. You say 1 glass of fa free yogurt but do you mean milk? Add 1/2 a cup of oatmeal to this meal (30g of carbs). You can throw it uncooked in the blender

meal 2 - 1 potatoe + 1 chicken breast + 2 carrots

1 potatoe could mean anything from 30 to 90 g of carbs. Eat red potatoes as opposed to white ones(russets) potatoes. If you can, add another breast

meal 3 - myoplex deluxe ( right after workout , so the insulin spikes from maltodextrin works in a good way )

meal 4 - 3 scoops of designer whey protein + 1 banana + 1 tablespoon of FLAXseed OIL

meal 5 - same as 2

No need for the banana here. Add Fiber One cereal if you can gt it. 1 serving ---> 10g of carbs, 14g of fiber.

meal 6 - 3 scoops of designer whey protein + 1 glass of fat free yogurt + 1 sandwich that consists of : 2 slices of whole wheat bread ( no fat and no sugar added ) + 2 slices of fat free cottage cheese .

This is a really bad choice. Probably what's holding you back the most. NO CARBS at this point. That mean no bread, and no yogurt. The cottage cheese is a great choice.

I think you need to calculate your total caloric intake as well as your macronutrient breakdown.

Victor you got some good info there! I can't eat some veg boiled either so I eat them raw eg carrots, turnip etc. One thing when I said Grapefruit juice I'm talking about the yellow fruit about the size of a fist not the juice of grapes!

Primal X said:
Eating carbs and fat at the same time will cause a synergestic insulin response that will most likely result to fat storage, especially if you are in a calorie surplus at the time. Examples: peamut butter sandwich, olive oil and pasta, etc.

>>> oh I see , didn't know that , thx bro

Victor

Primal X said:
I dont know dude, if you were already eating 2 potatoes and 4 carrots a day, I dont see were the lack of fiber is. I like Crumcake's idea on dieting. I'd ditch the all-bran. (it's refined crap anyway)

>>>humm...good point man

Victor

negaun said:
Lactose is a kind of carb that is very difficult to digest then it difficults the fat burning.

negaun

>>>yeah man , but I also heard that lactose SUCKS for your skin , it makes your skin looks fatty .

Victor

Top Bottom