Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my new and redesigned diet , what do you guys think ?

V

Victor

ok , my new cutting diet :

I weight - 211 lbs and I have 10 % bodyfat , trying to reach 4 % .

meal 1 - one glass of fat free yogurt or 1 glass of orange juice + 3 scoops of designer WHEY protein

meal 2 - 1 potatoe + 1 chicken breast + 2 carrots

meal 3 - myoplex deluxe ( right after workout , so the insulin spikes from maltodextrin works in a good way )

meal 4 - 3 scoops of designer whey protein + 1 banana + 1 tablespoon of FLAXseed OIL

meal 5 - same as 2

meal 6 - 3 scoops of designer whey protein + 1 glass of fat free yogurt + 1 sandwich that consists of : 2 slices of whole wheat bread ( no fat and no sugar added ) + 2 slices of fat free cottage cheese .

....I am thinking in adding another sandwich like this one in my first meal or in meal 4 , or maybe on both ??? , what do you guys think ??

ALSO , one guy at my gym just told me that I CAN"T EAT cottage cheese and fat free yogurt cause both contain lactose and lactose sux for someone trying to cut and sux even more for someone with loose skin in the abs area like me, he said that lactose will make my skin look fatty and will not let me get that good looking thin skin....he also said my diet LACKS fiber ....is FIBER that important ??

what do you guys think ??

thanks all

Victor

Your stats are very similar to mine, and if your body is anything like mine getting down to 4% BF is going to be a bitch! First off, how long do you plan on running the diet? And will you be using any drugs to aid in the fat loss process?

I'd cut carbs to 50g a day, only taking them in the morning and post workout. Make sure your getting plenty of protein and you'll need some more fats. I'd recommend throwing in some lean beef and some fish like salmon, as protein/fat sources. Chicken breasts are good but I believe that a cutting diet needs a little bit of variety.

Some ECA or NYC would also aid in the process.

TooJacked said:
Your stats are very similar to mine, and if your body is anything like mine getting down to 4% BF is going to be a bitch! First off, how long do you plan on running the diet? And will you be using any drugs to aid in the fat loss process?

I'd cut carbs to 50g a day, only taking them in the morning and post workout. Make sure your getting plenty of protein and you'll need some more fats. I'd recommend throwing in some lean beef and some fish like salmon, as protein/fat sources. Chicken breasts are good but I believe that a cutting diet needs a little bit of variety.

Some ECA or NYC would also aid in the process.

>>>>> yeah , my body is probably like yours , ALL of my fat ( 90 % ) accumulates in the abs area , love handles and some in the chest . I am ripped everywhere but the chest and abs ...chest is getting better ,...but abs....OMG ...it will take time , also since I have loose skin , so I gotta wait until it adjusts ....and yeah getting down to 4 % will be a BITCH ......

about drugs , I am currently running winny 50 MG EOD , EQ 300mg/week and HGH 2 IU EOD , also taking xenadrine and using yohimburn , week 4 of my cycle right now . I already lost 3.5 % bodyfat and gained 4 lbs of muscle mass ......but I still need to lose 11 lbs of body fat and gain 8 lbs of muscle mass....

about the diet , man 50 g of carbs a day !?!?!?? I will not add any muscle mass eating that few carbs bro , and I will not be able to lift and do my aerobics with the intensity I do ....

hummm more fats - I can add another tablespoon of flaxseed oil ...that sounds good ?

about the proteins - yeah sometimes I do eat lean red meat instead of chicken breast ...but I am already getting tons of protein .

what about the lactose thing and the fiber ??

what do you think ?

Victor

Yeah victor you need to get some fibre into your diet, porridge or something like that and mix about 50grams of it with your protein drink in the morning! You should also try and get some rice and veg into your diet at 50 gram helpings! Stay away from bread altogether and use a crispbread like Rivita instead! Chicken and fish are excellent in any diet at 100 gram helpings, you could try tuna in brine! I also suggest you take some egg whites and whole eggs! I don't know what brands of yoghurt you have but I use one called Danone which has a lot of good properties such as helping in the digestion of protein! For your EFA's instead of just taking flax seed oil you could try Udo's choice blend cos you'll not find a better product! One more thing try freshly squeezed grapefruit juice rather than orange juice in the morning!

I didn't know that you were still looking to make muscle gains. The 50g of carbs does really inhibit muscle growth, but for me, that's what i have to do to get to 4%.

As far as the drugs- I like the winny dosage, I would double the EQ though, 600mgs works great for me. As for the GH, I don't know the best way to use it, but i don't think 2IU's eod is it. From what I hear 4IU ed is good maybe 3 days on/1 off. What I do know is that GH is expensive, so dosing it that way may not be in your budget. But it is supposed to be the beat Fat burner out there, and should give you more leeway in your diet.

I'm not big on the fiber thing, but usually I take in most of my carbs from oatmeal, and fruits in my postworkout shake, so I do get some fiber. I really don't know about the lactose at all, but a lot of guys say to stay away from it.

Also are taking your GH injections subcutaneously in the abs? Its supposed to burn fat at the site of injection.

Avoid All starches, You don't need them if your goal is to get down to 4 fucking Percent.

1. Eat Tons of Green Veggies (Fiber)

2. Eat Lots of Healthy Fats ex. Steak, Flax Oil, E.v. OliveOil, Salmon, Fish Oils, etc. (Energy)

3. Eat TONS of Protein (Preserve Muscles)

4. DRINK 1 1/2 gallons of H20 a day AT LEAST.

Avoid ALL fruit drinks, Juices, rice, breads.

Eat carbos ONLY after a grueling Glycogen depleting workout.

You will have Tons of energy from the Healthy Fats,
Good digestion from the Fiber,
and great Muscle Hardness and Protection from the Protein.

Healthy Fats, Lots of Fiber, And TONS of Protein. That's the key.

Not only will you DROP bodyfat while maintaing Muscle, but you will ALSO have an abundance of energy and your skin (complexion) will be looking great as well.

Example of a Day...

1. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
2. 8 - 10oz London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
3. Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
4. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
5. 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonaise.
6. (Post Workout) Myoplex or 2 servings of Whey/10oz Orange Juice.
7. 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

This DIET is NOT easy by Anymeans, It takes proper planning a day ahead of time. (You have to have the Steaks/ Veggies/ Chicken/ Salmon, Thawed out Before cooking them, Put stuff in Tupper Ware..you Just have to be Prepared.)

But oh well, No one said this game is Easy.

Good Luck.

p.s. NEVER mix Fat and Carbs at the Same meal.

Peace out Bro.

Good Luck.

G-Force said:
Yeah victor you need to get some fibre into your diet, porridge or something like that and mix about 50grams of it with your protein drink in the morning! You should also try and get some rice and veg into your diet at 50 gram helpings! Stay away from bread altogether and use a crispbread like Rivita instead! Chicken and fish are excellent in any diet at 100 gram helpings, you could try tuna in brine! I also suggest you take some egg whites and whole eggs! I don't know what brands of yoghurt you have but I use one called Danone which has a lot of good properties such as helping in the digestion of protein! For your EFA's instead of just taking flax seed oil you could try Udo's choice blend cos you'll not find a better product! One more thing try freshly squeezed grapefruit juice rather than orange juice in the morning!

G-force -> yeah bro I just added all bran to my diet 40 g of all bran consists in 100 kcal from 18 g of carbs and 12 g of fiber .
About the rice , I eat it sometimes instead of the potatoes , about the veggies the only one I can eat is carrots....If I put any other in my mouth I will vomit ....I just hate it .....I will try the tuna , but eggs I don't like ...I prefer to get the protein from whey ....the yogurt brand and bread brand that I use are pretty good also bro , no sugar , no fat added ....

I will also try the grapefruit instead of the orange juice , I even like it better , I love grapejuice :)

thx bro

Victor

>>>>toojacked - yeah bro I still have to add 9 lbs of muscle mass , so 50 g of carbs a day is not enough ...about the EQ , yeah bro I think I will bump it to 400 at least , about the GH I know man 2 IU a day is not enough , but it is just to help a lil with the fat loss , I know that the good dosage is 4 IU ED , but like you said I can't afford it ...

and yeah I am taking the GH subcutaneously in the abs , it is working cause I am getting leaner , already dropped 3.5 % bodyfat ....

thx for the help bro

Victor

Top Bottom