Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

Still says file is too large. I will download the app. Been out a couple days to pulling a muscle in back just walking up some stairs. Have no idea how. Will be back tomorrow with more detailed log posts and hopefully some pictures!
@BrightFuture please update more
and please do print screen why not working

I am back. My back ended up sidelining me for a a little more than a week. However, I will be back in the gym tomorrow and will try and get the pictures to work. Looking forward to being back. Still been meal prepping and trying to eat right. Plenty of pictures to come!

Edit: Just realized I didn’t post about pulling a muscle in my back a little over a week ago just walking up some stairs. Kept me out of the gym ever since but I am ready to get back at it tomorrow. Will post workout details, meals and pictures tomorrow.

I am back. My back ended up sidelining me for a a little more than a week. However, I will be back in the gym tomorrow and will try and get the pictures to work. Looking forward to being back. Still been meal prepping and trying to eat right. Plenty of pictures to come!

Edit: Just realized I didn’t post about pulling a muscle in my back a little over a week ago just walking up some stairs. Kept me out of the gym ever since but I am ready to get back at it tomorrow. Will post workout details, meals and pictures tomorrow.
@BrightFuture I want to see the training bro

I would look into doing some yoga a couple times a week

Top Bottom