Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My last cycle Gave me Edema!!!!!!! :(

MR. TTOKKYO

Before I start my next one I think I should get this problem solved first.

You agree?????

Well I have had myself on a low sodium diet for about a month now. It has helped alot, but I still have alot of water retention.

What would you recommend I do.

I figure I will start out with 1 Lasix pill/day and move up to 2-3. Until results are givin.

Then I will proced with a no sodium diet.

Any other ideas
I have used hydroxycut, taraxtone and every other thing you can think of.
I work at GNC so I have tried everything LEGAL.LOL

Thanks In Advance

Lasix and shit loads of liquid K. Add it to your sports drink .....

best of luck

stay away from alcohol on that stuff

If your edema is a result of Test or Test/Dbol, use an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Proviron, if you're using Deca, stack with Winny. Drink a lot of H20 and I usually reserve the diuretics for when it gets noticeable. Be careful with the Lasix, I generally don't use it more than for a few days at a time (2 20mg tabs/day), usually an OTC diurectic like Taraxatone or dandilion root, etc. will do the trick for me.

Arimidex will make a big difference. You're bloat is estrogen induced and an aromatase inhibitor will attack the problem at the source vs. treating the symptoms. I don't recommend this, but using Nolvadex also, will almost completely block the effects of estrogen.

The Arimidex or Proviron (if you cant find Arimidex) along with an occasional diuretic will make a huge difference with that or a similar cycle.

Top Bottom