Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriends test prop cycle...

WarLobo said:
Was she doing a more traditional style squat? I've had some folks with weaker knees and I put them into a "sumo" style squat and seems to re-move much of the lateral stress....

Yep. She usually uses a little more than shoulder width stance for squats. She uses knee wraps and still the pain is there. It varies at times though. Sometimes her knees feel okay and other times they hurt like a mofo. We'll have to try the sumo style and see how that works out. She pushes some heavy weight for a woman. 225lbs for 8-10 reps is her usual...

Last edited:
Re: Why Prop

Snow White said:
and not sust250?? Is it the longer acting factor that dissuaded you??

Correct. Longer acting esters=more problems for women. That's why some women have ALOT of problems using primobolan depot. By the time they recognize their sides it's too late. You have to ride it out alot longer...

spatterson said:
This question is not just for DAEO, but for those that are "on" in general:

It seems like every time I hear an update about these cycles, the person talks about the great results they're having, the lifts, the rush, the lack of negatives, the abundant positive sides, etc... and then, inevitably, they say, "I'm bumping up to XXmg next week." If doing so well at a low dose, why increase?

:confused:

Well it's this simple. She had a goal of getting up to 170lbs for this cycle. Sure she felt strong and overall good. But if sides are tolerable why not increase the dosage to acheive her goal. She only had 2 more weeks to go so we decided to up it. She tolerates most AS very well(except maybe winny). It all depends on what goals you set and wheter you can acheive them at such dosage. With only 2 weeks left we felt we needed to increase...

I've been getting a few questions lately about test for women. So I'm bumping this up...

Top Bottom