Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My fucking gym is closed...DAMNIT!!!

Re: Re: Re: My fucking gym is closed...DAMNIT!!!

Big Buck said:

You don't workout in a gym Small Fry, you workout in a HOUSE OF PAIN!!! ;)

more like in a tin sweat box normally used for public storage LOL he is a sick man i tell ya

luv ya hanny ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: My fucking gym is closed...DAMNIT!!!

supergirl said:

more like in a tin sweat box normally used for public storage LOL he is a sick man i tell ya

luv ya hanny ;)

Why are you making fun of my brother!!! Don't make us tag-team you....on the other hand, you might like that...LOL..j/k

BB what unit are you with? I know you are Recon but didn't you say you drive the commander around or something?

rudedawg said:
BB what unit are you with? I know you are Recon but didn't you say you drive the commander around or something?

I'm still attached to my Recon unit though...although right now I'm the CO's driver (it's like TAD-temporary additional duty....I'm doing this cuz the CO wants me too..but if shit hits the fan, I'll go back to my platoon). If my unit goes, then I will go. I'm not going to give my exact unit on here...I'm smarter than that!!!

Hey BB I thought you were in charge of the Soccer mom duties for your superiors lol jk

Well can't you go for a run at your base or something so you dont go crazy just sitting around?

Like I learned early on when I went to Mepps

Hurry up and wait

TxCollegeguy said:
Hey BB I thought you were in charge of the Soccer mom duties for your superiors lol jk

I'm soccer mom only every other Sunday...LMFAO!!! Can't run around the base either.....it's being patrolled, and I don't wanna stop every 100meters and show my military ID.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My fucking gym is closed...DAMNIT!!!

supergirl said:

luv ya hanny ;)

Thanks babe:)

And Buck...there's alot of things that I would share...but Super aint one of them :devil:

Top Bottom