Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first workout with Assualt

I was more looking at the Musclepharm fat burner (Shred) - just had a look. No ingredients listed (which means I definately wont be buying it) and twice the price of lipoflame.

Anyone tried it?

Their ingredients are listed...let me find you the direct link

assault? is it better than amp 02?

I don't know if your going to find anyone on here that is going to tell you one is superior to the other. They're both excellent products.

I'm on my 3rd day of assault, and I can honestly say that I love it. Awesome feeling when your "on".

The thing I like best about assault is it's in a drink, I hate having to take a shit load of pills. Not saying anything is wrong with amp02, just my personal opinion.

I still take lipoflame as it's friggin' awesome in its own respect.

on".

The thing I like best about assault is it's in a drink, I hate having to take a shit load of pills. Not saying anything is wrong with amp02, just my personal opinion.

you can split the pills up and put them into liquid to drink.

Most stuff is capped because it probably tastes like shit if you were to mix it in a drink. I don't know why people have a strange connection with pills, its just powder pressed in a little capsule that dissolves so you dont have to taste the shit.

Most stuff is capped because it probably tastes like shit if you were to mix it in a drink. I don't know why people have a strange connection with pills, its just powder pressed in a little capsule that dissolves so you dont have to taste the shit.

Do you know if you can take more than 1 scoop of assault? or is that overkill?

You can take more then 1 scoop just not sure how your stomach is gonna like you but then again you didnt get the same effects i did lol. Do you take it on a full stomach like it says to?

You can take more then 1 scoop just not sure how your stomach is gonna like you but then again you didnt get the same effects i did lol. Do you take it on a full stomach like it says to?

Not a "full" stomach as I don't like to lift weights after eating a lot. I'll eat a lil something then take it, weight 30 min, lift, then come back and take in all my protein.

1 scoop hasn't really upset my stomach at all.

Top Bottom