Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first workout with Assualt

B

Big_BK

Uh, lets just say it works. I will do another thread with a write up of the workout but this should hold you over until it's done. :)

Fuck yeah man...I got mine yesterday! Insane!

Oh and I LOVE the tingly feeling you get a few minutes after taking it. I also did a lil write up in the supps section on it

Nice bro, i experianced pretty much the same stuff you did, just threw a quick write up on there now.

Nice bro, i experianced pretty much the same stuff you did, just threw a quick write up on there now.

yeah...it's good shit. Focus is intense too, as well as the pumps.

I did chest/tris last night, and my chest felt like steal...pretty sure I could've chipped diamonds. LOL

Hey do you have bullet proof as well? Are the scoopers the same size? I think i took to much because im shitting my brains out, lol.

Hey do you have bullet proof as well? Are the scoopers the same size? I think i took to much because im shitting my brains out, lol.

Nah...Then didn't send me bullet proof. I was hoping as a "tester" i'd get to do their whole line of products and write reviews on them, but so far I just have assault.

shitting your brains out as in the squirts? I know since i've started the assault it seems my daily dumpage has gone up. LOL

Which of omegas products are you reffering to? Are you talking about the stim type ones?

Top Bottom