Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first pics, 3 weeks into bulk

Good job, your young yet and have a lot of time ahead of you to grow. All your natural test will be at its peak for the next few years, take advantage of it and learn how to eat and workout now and you will be light years ahead of your peers. Keep up the good work bro.

Viper

Biggest mistake I made was not eating enough. EAT!!!!!

Boardin087, depending on where you live, you could easily bulk for another couple months, then cut. Just a suggestion because you look fairly lean right now:)

ill probably bulk until im satisfied, im a very experienced weight loss dieter so im not worried about that. the results from bulking are being seen daily. its awesome :)

Boardin....

Looking good brother.......definitley need someone to take your pics for you though :). Anyway, looks like your progressing nicely........from what I can see you already have the V-Taper look coming in and thats not easy to achieve......like everyone else said......eat eat eat.....train train train......and your gonna be a monster......

All the best...

Not2B4GotN

Maybe slip off the tank top so we can judge !!! maybe some front, legs, shots

but looks to me like you have a good base and the only advice i give to young people is simple.... eat right (not go overboard) and train hard with proper, controlled motions and don't worry about cranking the big weights yet. Also stay away from gear (for now)

people give young people all this complicated advice when all they need is simple stuff. (when your young that is)

nuff said

Top Bottom