Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My EF Fam, I got injured/hurt pretty bad....Need your help to keep me motivated!

Good luck with your recovery traz....take it easy for a while bro.
Am sure you could do a couple of leg days and liss cardio to keep the wheels turning.:)
Fight the urge to return to upper body training too soon....I see alot of folks walk into that mistake..including guys that should know better.

thanks guys....appreciate the positive feedback

Hey guys, I've been healing faster than I thought. I still can't bench for another 1-2 months at least. Can't do any heavy lifting either. I can do light upper body workout and can go as heavy as I want on legs. Doing squats twice a week now.

Hey guys, I've been healing faster than I thought. I still can't bench for another 1-2 months at least. Can't do any heavy lifting either. I can do light upper body workout and can go as heavy as I want on legs. Doing squats twice a week now.

Good stuff traz, your quads are going to be shocked into some nice growth.
4-8 weeks aint that bad to have to hold off on bench - muscle memory is a great thing.:evil:
I would consider GVT when you start hitting chest again ,great for hypertrophy without having to go too heavy.
Good luck bro.

Top Bottom