Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my diet..please analyze

vixana

okay so i think i need help..please tell me if this looks good
i will write out my diet and my exercise...my goal is to lose 30lbs..and to see some good results,I'm just getting back into to this so any advice would be great

exercise: Monday,Wednesay,Friday-30 min.cardio in the a.m. /1 hour strength training(total body) in the p.m.
Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday-1 hour pilates in the a.m./4 mile jog on bridge incline in p.m.

saturday - off
sunday-cardio optional

Diet
meal 1- 2 egg whites,1 sm. apple
meal 2- 2 egg whites, 1/2 grapefruit
meal 3- 3oz chicken,1/2c brown rice,1cspinach
meal 4- 3oc chicken,1c spinach
meal 5- 4oz chicken,1/2c brown rice,1cup spinach
meal 6 after p.m workout - 1/2 grapefruit

this is my basic plan...it usually is chicken or fish and spinach might be replaced by another grren veggie....i wanted to replace to meals with whey protein shakes ..maybe the last meal instead of the grapefruit or for breakfast...anyway please help me out
I dont know my body fat...the lowest i got to was about 17% but i was straving myself~ Then i ate and gained 30lbs so i think its high :rolleyes:

The Shadow said:

.. meaning put your meal plan into fitday or some food counts program so you can see what you are really eating. Can you include your current height & weight so we can get a better idea of how much you should be consuming optimally?

Eyeballing your diet it looks like you are starving yourself again. And no good quality fats. You've already seen what happens when you go on an extremely restricted diet - it works for a while, but then your body decides it is now in a starvation scenario & it will slow down to conserve what energy reserves it has left ==> that means storign fat like crazy because it isn't sure if there's going to be enough stuff to run on based on your eating patterns. And if your eating habits change, you will also blow up.

vixana said:
how aweful.....5'3 149lbs!! my stats!

In Jan, I was at the same stats (well, an inch shorter). Be proud of who you are now and the journey you are about to take. I recommend reading the stickies. Post your diet, goals, and excercise routine. Have you had your bf checked?

I havent had my bodyfay tested..this is the heaviest I have been :rolleyes: that really scares me...I got burnt out last yeay about this time and I am struggling to get my weight down oh well ...just needed some tips ..I am also trying to explore new ways of working out ...not new but different than what I am used to...hopefully I can get some results..I have to learn to be patient

Top Bottom