Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Contest Diet , Training And Gear Preperation 19 Weeks Out

anabolicanimal1

Hey guys looking for some opinions and advice on my contest prep. were just under 19 weeks out and currently in ketosis have been last 2 and a half weeks but been cutting 4 weeks now. didnt do myself justice last time so this year Im making sure i work my ass off to do everything I can to be a serious contender to place first ! So heres how the next 19 weeks are going to go looking for any advice, help and opinions on the diet, training and gear thanks

40 mins cardio
m1 50 g isolate whey teaspoon Peanut Butter 5 egg whites
m2 200g cod 100g mushrooms
m3 200g turkey steaks grilled 100 g gren veg
m4 post workout 50 g whey isolate
35 mins cardio
m5 200 g chicken 100g green veg
m6 whey isolate teaspoon Peanut Butter 5 egg whites
refeed day every sunday

drugs atm 2 day on 2 day off clen
T3/t4 mix every day
400 mg tren per week
800mg test cyp
800 mg eq per week
40 mg masteron per week
2iu HGH everyday

then bridge over to my last clean buk before contest starting at very low bf stopping T3/t4 mix and clen
week 1-5 anadrol
800mg of tren per week
900 mg test prop per week
900mg eq per week
500 mg masteron per week
300 mg of deca per week (optional)
600 mg winstrol per week
4 iu HGH every day

clean bulk diet
Training days
M1 50carbs 50 Protein 0fat
M2 0 carbs 50 Protein 14 fat
M3 0 carbs 50 Protein 14 fat
M4 50carbs 50 Protein 0 fat
Work out
Pwo 30g of waximaize 1tbs of BCAA powder, 15 mins after
M5 50carbs 50protein 0 fat
M6 30 carbs 50 Protein 0 fat

Non training
M 1-6 carbs 0 Protein 50 fat 14g
Veg with all no carb meals

10 weeksout from comp
primabol introduced
4 weeks out winstrol injectable swapped for oral winstrol

diet pre contest yet to be decided

Monday-Chest-abs
Tuesday-Arms
Wedensday-Shoulders and Traps-abs
Thursday-Quads halmstrings calfs
Friday-back- abs
Weekend rest
ab days may be rearranged during the weeks

well looking for all the suggestions advice and help I can get
thanks !

I have a couple of questions for ya...how much longer are you cutting? and then how long to plan to bulk for? My first thought was that your cardio is high for 19 weeks out but I guess it depends on how much you need to lose and how fast you want to do it. I think it's awesome you're competing! :)

I have a couple of questions for ya...how much longer are you cutting? and then how long to plan to bulk for? My first thought was that your cardio is high for 19 weeks out but I guess it depends on how much you need to lose and how fast you want to do it. I think it's awesome you're competing! :)

Hey
Well Im goign to cut until I feel iv reached a low enough bf % for a clean bulk so around 7% would be ideal but if im running short on time around 8-9%. Im about 11-12% atm . My cardio is high because Iv been working my weight down from 206 lbs . I would love to get a clean bulk in for at least 8 weeks to get good use out of deca and adrol but while on the clean bulk id still like to be dropping bodyfat up to about a % . I need to lose my remaining bit fast so the sooner the better i can get into the clean bulk and build up some more lean muscle before starting my final cut for the show ! so if i was 7% going into the last cut for the comp i would be happy to start cutting 8 weeks out !
Thanks :) I feel im a big contender for the mr junior in my nationaly bb comp . Im very very headstrong for this year .
And would love all the help and advice and opinions I can get :)

Daily intake
CALORIES=1930

PROTEIN= 343 grams

CARBS= 19.9 grams
NON WORKOUT DAYS 14.8

REFEED DAY every sunday NO FATS
m15-6 Pancaes 1 egg 2 egg whites semi simmed milk
m2 Either WholewheatBread/ Pitta/ Fuesli Pasta/ Bagel with 200 grams chicken
m3 Blueberry muffin mix (protein 30g carbs 60g fat 0g )
m4 Chciken and Brown rice then by meal 5 back to keto

dude. how much do you weigh? cutting from 206? are you 5' nothin??? I think this is WAY WAY WAY too much gear. Overkill for sure. if your running nearly 4grams of gear and your only around 200 pounds. You are doing something wrong. training or diet is suffering for sure. I think this is stupid.

Anabolics a good bro he knows his shit! This is a national comp wcjc and you gotta think others are doing just as much if not more guarenteed , my bud at the gym who competed told me some of the cycles hes done in the past and he said its just really getting out of control and after he went to the hospital he quit competing for the sake of his health and wife and kids. Believe he was on 150 mg anadrol , 1500 mg test , 1000 mg eq , and I think it was either 600 or 800 mg tren , I dont remember . Either way its just ridiculous at the amount of drugs people have to take to compete these days.

Especially when you compare it to the "golden age of bodybuilding" when guys would take 100 mg test a week and some winstrol or anavar to get cut up .

dude. how much do you weigh? cutting from 206? are you 5' nothin??? I think this is WAY WAY WAY too much gear. Overkill for sure. if your running nearly 4grams of gear and your only around 200 pounds. You are doing something wrong. training or diet is suffering for sure. I think this is stupid.

he is small and he is young,

iv talked to him a few months back

he sorta knows what hes doing and for one thing his diet is ON POINT.

cant stop him, so best to just give ur opinion then forget it.

i obviously agree with ya, iv told him before its too much juice but, hey its what he wants. freedom is freedom. happy 4th

Top Bottom