Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Bulking Diet For Those Who Want To Know!!

Texas Ranger said:
The Bouncer, how many calories and grams of protein does your diet equal to??? It looks good, I might try it.
it comes out to around 600g protein. i don't really watch carbs or fat in the off season. i get around 2400 cals from protein alone.

THE BOUNCER said:
:p im starting to think your serious with all the negative remarks lately.:bawling:

nah, actually i was just jealous that i can't eat all that whole food. i end up drinking too many calories due to lack of time and appetite. :D now stop crying like a little bitch. ;)

WARBIRDWS6 said:

nah, actually i was just jealous that i can't eat all that whole food. i end up drinking too many calories due to lack of time and appetite. :D now stop crying like a little bitch. ;)
:bawling: :finger:

THE BOUNCER said:
all the damn pm's i got about my diet and knowone cares!:mad:

calm down for christs sakes. the board is slow sometimes first off, secondly.........not everyone is going to reply on a thread like this. they just look and go "damn that bitch eats a lot of shit everyday", and go on about their business. so get your panties out of a bunch. :)

WARBIRDWS6 said:

calm down for christs sakes. the board is slow sometimes first off, secondly.........not everyone is going to reply on a thread like this. they just look and go "damn that bitch eats a lot of shit everyday", and go on about their business. so get your panties out of a bunch. :)
:splat:

Damn thats alott of food!

I would love to try something like that this winter.

Whats up with all of that food in the AM?

Top Bottom