Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Back Pic,.. Try # 2

M

Mike Tyson79

Okay this is my second week of my program.
I ain't on any gear yet, still saving up for an Anavar only.

So far i've lost 2-3lbs of fat, maintained all my muscle.

diet - 270grams of protein,75grams of carbs,70grams of Fat (mainly unsaturated sources)

Weight = 177lbs

Goal is to drop 7 more lbs of fat and maintain all my muscle in 7 weeks...7 more weeks left. Ill keep everyone updated.

After that it's bulking up time.
420grams of protein,300grams of carbs, 75 grams of fat.
can't wait.

This is a weak ass back shot but it's all i have.
Stupid free earthlink diggy cam sucks balls.

Peace.

I never give up.
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I SEEEEEEEEE THA FUCKING PAPERCLIP!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Hallelujah!

I think your back is fantastic (Like I am going to say something bad after you have spent approximately 16 hours trying to post it, lol)

Seriously, looks thick.

Good taper Bro. Not alot of guys have the balls to throw up the before pic before they start. Good show!:D

good start

good start, but some better lighting and correct posing will make what you have built and will build stand out better.

when doing the rear lat spread, make sure that your shoulders are not rounded. As in your pic, the shoulder width and dlets dissapear, and since the back is rounded, the LAT cup inwards, losing width.

I'm noat bashing you, but if you want to show it off you have to take a few constructive pointers.

And remeber, juice does build muscle, but so does rest, training, eating and using your head.

Jim

[email protected]:p

i agree, and i can't see due to the lighting, but maybe hit those rear delts. i had a big problem because i would hit traps and back, but never the rear delts. because of this, my chest pulled my shoulders forward and i walked with my shoulders inward.

Thanks for tha posing tips.

"WAIT YOUR TAKING ROIDS AND THATS ALL YOU GOT TO SHOW FOR IT????

I've SEEN NATURAL GUYS LOOK BETTER.. THAN THAT!

son your wasting your time .......... "

Hey Big, i ain't taking anything i'm natural.
If your monkey ass would read before typing you'd know that. I am still saving up for some Anavar.

Peace. :fro:

Top Bottom