Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my 1st crack at my eating plan

marie1975

age 37 5ft 5 64 kilos
want to lose 5 kilos

meal 1 8am banana and apple 3 capsules of sub q (fat burner)

gym at 9am (doing 4 day split taht is in stickys) followed by 25 mins of HIIT
on off days doing a 10k run

meal 2 11am slice wholemeal toast scarmbled egg(1 whole egg 3 whites)

meal 3 2pm 120g red capsicum 120g onions 95 grams sweet potato 150g chicken breast 2tsp fajita mix.

meal 4 5pm same as meal 3 but without sweet potato

meal 5 8pm atkins advantage protein shake

1166 calories 124g carbs 25grams fat 113 protein im doing 40/20/40

any adice on this i am very fussy with foods so if this is in the correct ballpark i will be sticking with it for weeks.

thanks

marie

Your macros are good...I think the 40/ 40/ 20 split is good. The calories are too low though, especially to start. I think your other post had you starting at about 1750? With the exercise you're doing, you need to find a way to add in some more. If you start out too low, you'll have no where to go when you stall out.

Use a diet tracking program like fitday.com to track your diet daily. May be hard and takes time at first but after 2 weeks its all down hill and easy from there. Has a program that also allows you to make the diet and other portions public for you to post and us too see. Now change the Micros to a 50% protein, 20% carbs/ 30% GOOD FATS and up the calories id faster results is what you are looking for. This allows for planty of energy carbs and plenty of muscle sustaining protein. 14x145=
1991 total calories
985.5 calories=246 grams of protein
394 calories=98 grams of carbs
591 calories=65 grams of good fats

Lets take your diet and make a general starting point. Use your auto diet tracker to try and start somewhere around the above cals using somewhere around the below diet plan. Mix and match like foods to come up with the perfect math each day. This is something you must learn in order to live a healthy fitness lifestile. Otherwise just leave the forums and dont bother we are not a "diet fad" or Need to lose it now and dont care about the rest of my life kind of forum. We still love you but we just are not that and we love ya to much to be that.

diet template using a fix to your diet below
meal 1 8am banana and apple 3 capsules of sub q (fat burner)
Sorry this is a nice big worthless breakfast. Drop the apple and half the banana. Take the half you got left toss it in half a cup of Oatmeal add in 1/2 to a full serving of wheytobuildmuscle protein or something like it. TAH DAH real breakfast

You could also have 3 egg whites 1 whole egg and a peace of whole wheat toast instead too.

gym at 9am (doing 4 day split taht is in stickys) followed by 25 mins of HIIT
on off days doing a 10k run

meal 2 11am slice wholemeal toast scarmbled egg(1 whole egg 3 whites)
Make it a protein shake

meal 3 2pm 120g red capsicum 120g onions 95 grams sweet potato 150g chicken breast 2tsp fajita mix.
good meal .. less potato more chicken

meal 4 5pm same as meal 3 but without sweet potato
not bad add more chicken and something green take away other crap

meal 5 8pm atkins advantage protein shake
this protein shake blows. Find a better one , dont care what just better!!!

What about meal 6??
Cottage cheese, hand full of nuts something anything.

anyway good luck and I wish you nothing but the best. I understand what I have said above is not perfect yet but its a starting point for your self.. Start tracking the calories eat more and more healthy, more protein less carbs. Eat complex cabrs and eat fibers/veggies too. Once you have tracked the diet and you know what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat to get to a set amount of cals plus percents you can do just about anything after this. If the above is not helping you reach your goals you can ajust calories down by 500 a day for a week and see how this works for you... but the above is a good place to start.

love ya

^^ good advice from the main man around here, girl. You should have more than a good idea now.

Thanks guys.

i have started having the egg and toast for brekky. i have a new protein powder 24.9 g protein 1% fat 0%fat having 200g chicken at lunch and dinner struggling with greens (really dont like anything) and also what to have last thing at night as not a fan of nuts peanut butter.

but im getting their.

marie

Top Bottom