Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most women are shitty in bed!!

nolin

You know it doesn't surprise me that most of these threads are about what guys need to do to please women. I'm so sick of hearing about what we (guys) need to do. In my opinion most women absolutely suck in bed. I've had 1 girl that was able to make me cum from a blow job and most of em' act like it's a stick of dynamite they're sucking. No my dick doesn't stink, and I'm not a pin dick for you would be excuse mongers. Here's a clue: HEY GIRLS, LEARN HOW TO FUCK! And don't forget the underside of the head, it's the equivalent of a clit, also butt fucking has become so popular because there's so much sloppy stretched out pussy out there!! No wonder all you women say you need a big dick, you probably could rival the grand canyon. Here's another clue, pussy exercises, it improves elasticity and strength. There I'm done bitchin', prove me right and don't reply to this post if you're a female, stay self absorbed and worry about yourself some more:mad:

nolin said:
You know it doesn't surprise me that most of these threads are about what guys need to do to please women. I'm so sick of hearing about what we (guys) need to do. In my opinion most women absolutely suck in bed. I've had 1 girl that was able to make me cum from a blow job and most of em' act like it's a stick of dynamite they're sucking. No my dick doesn't stink, and I'm not a pin dick for you would be excuse mongers. Here's a clue: HEY GIRLS, LEARN HOW TO FUCK! And don't forget the underside of the head, it's the equivalent of a clit, also butt fucking has become so popular because there's so much sloppy stretched out pussy out there!! No wonder all you women say you need a big dick, you probably could rival the grand canyon. Here's another clue, pussy exercises, it improves elasticity and strength. There I'm done bitchin', prove me right and don't reply to this post if you're a female, stay self absorbed and worry about yourself some more:mad:

:garza: :garza: :garza:

Nolin I absolutley agree with every comment you made. Your post should be made into a sticky thread. Today thats all your hearing is what do girls like. Looking at this first page of threads we have topics on uncut/cut d!cks, size, big guys lean guys who gives a fvck what girls want. Banging a chick in the ass has become so popular today not just because of the pvssy being as wide as a football stadium but more then have the school has be inside some of these hoes. Great post Nolin you speak the truth.

the world is like that because you guys walk around all day and night wondering how and when you'll next get laid - your life centers around the attempt to bag a hottie.

we can snap our fingers, or flirt for 5 minutes, or post a provocative thread on a silly website, and we'll have 50 offers for sex in 10 minutes - we could be the hottest thing since sliced bread or a real bow-wow, coyote ugly bitchy person, but you'll still want to put your you-know-what in you-know-where...

i don't know why God made us that way, but He did & I thank Him for it every day!!!!! ;) :D :D :D :D :D

get over yourself

Cindy99 said:
the world is like that because you guys walk around all day and night wondering how and when you'll next get laid - your life centers around the attempt to bag a hottie.

we can snap our fingers, or flirt for 5 minutes, or post a provocative thread on a silly website, and we'll have 50 offers for sex in 10 minutes - we could be the hottest thing since sliced bread or a real bow-wow, coyote ugly bitchy person, but you'll still want to put your you-know-what in you-know-where...

i don't know why God made us that way, but He did & I thank Him for it every day!!!!! ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Oh Jesus, get over yourself! With all due respect Cindy I do not walk around all day wondering, pussy is easy to get if you know how women think and that's not hard to figure out. By the way if your so sure of your importance go to a gay bar at closing time, there's a popular saying among gay guys that most straight guys are a 6 pack away from being gay, or maybe they just want to get their dick sucked by someone who knows what they're doing. What bothered me about the threads is that you ladies don't ask too many questions about how to improve as lovers, maybe that's why so many guys cheat! It's not because we are enamored with women, we're on a never ending search to find one that knows what the fuck they're doing!:D

i'm not just talking about me - i mean women in general. men are in control of "demand" and women are in control of "supply" - that's just the way it is. any decent looking woman can walk into any bar, restaurant, business situation, etc., and get laid if she wants to. guys have to work for it - its just the way it is!!! ;)

Cindy99 said:
men are in control of "demand" and women are in control of "supply" - that's just the way it is.

any decent looking woman can walk into any bar, restaurant, business situation, etc., and get laid if she wants to. guys have to work for it - its just the way it is!!! ;)

You're right Cindy, men are in contol of demand, and women in control of supply. We demand pussy, and you supply it. Men are in control, ultimately. Women get fucked, men do the fucking.

Still avoiding

Cindy99 said:
i'm not just talking about me - i mean women in general. men are in control of "demand" and women are in control of "supply" - that's just the way it is. any decent looking woman can walk into any bar, restaurant, business situation, etc., and get laid if she wants to. guys have to work for it - its just the way it is!!! ;)

I'm glad you are engaging in this conversation but why won't you comment of the fact that no women ask how to be better in bed? That's what bugs me. It seems men are far more curtious lovers and want to improve while the women just lay there and go, " Make me cum ". I think the ladies in general need to realize they have some work to do. :dodgy:

but we don't have work to do!! my point is that no matter if we insist on laying there like a dead fish, or walking into a bar and yelling out "who wants to fuck?" we'll still get sex. you men are the demanders of sex, so you have to work for it, and work to get better etc., we don't have to work - nolin - you might not like it, but tough shit for you hee hee hee

Top Bottom