Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to run sarms most effectively?

Juderns

So I was one of the first people to run sarms around 8-10 years ago so i have the most experience you will find. I have found several strategies to get the most out of sarms cycles
Always run them higher than people say to. This will yield better results. Example don’t run S4 50mgs, run it closer to 150-200mgs a day. Trust me
Always include sarms in pct. Whether its a steroid cycle or sarms stack doesn’t matter
Always eat atleast 1 cheat meal daily. This helps the sarms work better by attacking fat stores and tricking your body. I eat either burger king or mcdonalds myself.
Find the cheapest sarms online. Trust me its all the same, some places charge way more for the exact same product. If it says LGD then its LGD. they cannot lie about whats in it or they get in trouble ! the sarms i use costs me $20 per bottle, but other places sell it for $100 or more. I’m not a sucker

So I was one of the first people to run sarms around 8-10 years ago so i have the most experience you will find. I have found several strategies to get the most out of sarms cycles
Always run them higher than people say to. This will yield better results. Example don’t run S4 50mgs, run it closer to 150-200mgs a day. Trust me
Always include sarms in pct. Whether its a steroid cycle or sarms stack doesn’t matter
Always eat atleast 1 cheat meal daily. This helps the sarms work better by attacking fat stores and tricking your body. I eat either burger king or mcdonalds myself.
Find the cheapest sarms online. Trust me its all the same, some places charge way more for the exact same product. If it says LGD then its LGD. they cannot lie about whats in it or they get in trouble ! the sarms i use costs me $20 per bottle, but other places sell it for $100 or more. I’m not a sucker
if you want effective you need yk11 for sure, not s4 andarine

I suggest something like
10mgs yk11 /day
20mgs rad140/day
20mgs cardarine/day
7caps n2guard/day
split dose of course

I don't think the bosses want me calling randoms a cret*n so...

Just the one point (for now): with who?

You are one of the most clueless and utter fools I have ever once heard speak about this...

1. I started my first sarms cycle in 2011.. you are not even remotely close to one of the first ones to use them

2. you have ZERO clue how to run or use them and your dose recommendations are so absurd and ridiculous

3. your outlook on pct is insanely stupid and harmful and you should NEVER speak to anyone about any of this

4. your talk of eating is absolutely stupid to say the least

5. if you are getting sarms for only $20 a bottle, yo are NOT using real sarms whatsoever

YOU ARE NOT ONLY A SUCKER, but should go apply to barnum and bailey circus, because you sir, have the largest qualifications of a clown

i like your outlook on things but disagree on S4
should be ran at 50mgs max. or 75mgs if you are very big

$20 sarms is probably a scam
to make it alone cost at least 30 -40 dollars a bottle

you missed on the point that you need n2guard with sarms
because sarms do have some liver toxicity

Top Bottom