Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

more success with a 4 or 6 week cycle with One

tallan_30

I was wondering if people had more success with a 4 week cycle or a longer one like 6-8 weeks? I've heard a lot of people say that their gains had stopped after 3 and a half weeks. For the people that have done a longer cycle, did you have to increase the dosage past the hardcore dose to continue to see gains? My 6-8 week cycle would look like this:
One- 6 squirts 2x per day until gains stop then increase
4-aderm- 10-12 squirts a day until gains stop, then increase
1,4 andro- 400mg a day and then go maybe up to 600mg a day

for the short cycle-4 weeks
One- 6 squirts 2x per day
4-aderm- 12 squirts 2x per day
1,4 andro- 600mg per day
1-AD- 600mg per day

I know it mostly depends on the indiviudal, but which would you guys rather go with? Thanks.

Most people have done 2 week cycles, and several have done 6-8 weeks, but almost no one has done a 4 week cycle, so it is impossible to say.

I have only seen 3 people say that they hit a plateau after 4 weeks or so, and 2 of them swtiched from ONE+ to ONE at that time, so they would have lost some water weight, which would hide muscle gains on from the scale -- the estrogen from the 4-AD would also be necessary for the full manifestation of the anabolic activity as well as the CNS effects, so it is not that surprising that strength and weight plateaued when they did this.

notpuff said:
So Par who had better gains people on 6-8 weeks or 2-4?

6-8, of course.

When we get more feedback on people who have done like 3-4 2-week cycles to compare to 6-8 weeks and a good off period, that will be interesting.

Top Bottom