Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mid cycle...wife wants to get pregnant!

got mine prego

while on var/winny/test p

and i'm 46yrs old..

ya got to want it bro.. but like it is said, the test will lower your sperm count a lot.. i was taking clomid and hcg at the time to keep things active..

03ssmtls said:
From what I can gather there won't be any issues, however, I want to pose the question.

Any risk to wife or baby while conceiving on cycle?

Cycle:
500 mg testosterone enanthate/week
400 mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - /week
.25mg Liquidex/day

I'm currently 4 weeks into a 10-12 week cycle.

Thanks for your input!

Nothing will happen to the baby at all. I know a few guys that had babies while on a cycle. Its not easy cuz your production is a lot lower but it can still happen, no harm will come to the baby. For example If you and your wife were drunk while she got pregnant nothing would happen to the child so why would something happen with gear? Know what I'm saying? (Not trying to sound like a jerk but its a good example, hope it comes out right cuz it sounds like you could take it as a smart ass comment but its not) Many babies were concieved from drunken drugged up nights and they all came out ok, unless the woman was using while pregnant thats the only way it could be bad. Sperm and Egg do not carry anything except genetic code.

Trendsetter21 said:
Nothing will happen to the baby at all. I know a few guys that had babies while on a cycle. Its not easy cuz your production is a lot lower but it can still happen, no harm will come to the baby. For example If you and your wife were drunk while she got pregnant nothing would happen to the child so why would something happen with gear? Know what I'm saying? (Not trying to sound like a jerk but its a good example, hope it comes out right cuz it sounds like you could take it as a smart ass comment but its not) Many babies were concieved from drunken drugged up nights and they all came out ok, unless the woman was using while pregnant thats the only way it could be bad. Sperm and Egg do not carry anything except genetic code.

Then they were very lucky. Yes, sperm and egg do carry genetic code, dna, etc.. But it/they can be damaged or mutated, especially when smoking cigs or MJ, drinking, etc... Check out these links:

http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/20070503235520data_trunc_sys.shtml

http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/20030915220928data_trunc_sys.shtml

http://www.newsdaily.com/index.php?...-1-20070503-12191700-bc-nireland-diabetes.xml

The last one even states diabetes can damage sperm. Now I am not trying to prove or suggest that gear will cause any problems, because frankly I honestly don't know, but I cannot subscribe to the fact that people who got lucky (or so they think) with healthy conceptions and children as they were wasted on some drunken or drugged out night of lust is ok, because it's not.
I realize negligent pregnancies or even accidental ones take place under less than ideal circumstances, but to knowingly gamble on an unborn childs life is not worth the risk.

thanks for the input everybody. the research we've done indicates no potential problems, other than low/lower sperm count with the male using AAS. Now a woman using is a problem.

my wife has an appointment with her ob/gyn today and will address this with him. we'll also speak to other physicians for their input.

The steriods won't affect anything, your DNA is your DNA, steriod shots aren't going to change that. If you are taking a transdermal and you have sex right after you put it on you could get some transfer and that could mess with hormone balance for the wife and the baby, so be careful there. Otherwise as long as the wife is not taking the steriods it will be fine.

A piece of advice, Myself and I know 3 other guys knocked up their wives on Dermacrine, especially while on cycle it could do a lot to increase fertility, most of the ingredients are fertility enhancers and it helps with precursor hormones which may well affect fertility. I got mine prego off cycle while on dermacrine, but I bet it would work on cycle too.

oh hey if you do use dermacrine just wait a good 5-6 hours and shower before sex, you don't want it getting on her, but I have seen it first hand cause pregnancy (and the wife was on birth control at the time too)

Top Bottom