Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methoxy RX

LloydChristmas

I bought some methoxy RX about three weeks ago to take during my cycle. Its from a generic company called AR Nutrition. Its a meal replacement powdder that contains methoxy, and ipriflavones along with extra glutamine and other goodies. So anyway, I started taking the stuff, and I'm sitll waiting on some kits so I can start my cycle. I have been eating like a beast, and I switched my workout from high weight low reps to a medium rep range(8-10). In the last three weeks I've gained 9lbs most of which is muscle, maybe 2-3lbs fat. I would say that this is about as legit as a legal product could be. I can't wait to start the cycle. I'm gonna get BIG this summer.

Peace,
Lloyd

"That John Denver is full of shit, man...."

No need to take Methoxy while on AS. The main value of Methoxy is to increase protein synthesis----this is a primary function of AS, and is a big part of the anabolic function of steroids. If it contains glutamine, I would save it for post cycle, and just use regular protein (cheaper) and lots of it while on.

Top Bottom