Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MET-RX RTD shakes???

Night Fly

What do you all think of them? I happen to love them for a post workout shake. Lots of good protein, calories, and carbs.

Should I be eating whole food after my workout instead of drinking a shake or what?

Need your input please

Hallo dear, how have you been?? :D

I think a Metrx is absoulutely perfect for after a workout. They are excellent protein, a few carbs, and also low fat so they digest quicker. I think always that it is important to consume protein quick after a workout and be certain to enters into the blood very soon.

Are the RTD produkt taste as good as the old kind that were mixed? I shall go and try one i think.

kusjes :bigkiss:

spatterson said:

...and that chocolate one is second to Hersheys!

Hmm...funny...I actually prefer the vanilla! :) The chocolate is GOOOOOD, too, though.

I wish that I could buy them as a case...because at 4 bucks a pop they can get pretty expensive, ya know?

The best price i have found on the internet for the little pakages is 1,59 for each in boxes of 60. I know they have 38 protein grams in each, but how much protein grams are in the RTD version?

spatterson said:
You can! Surf the web, or find a wholesaler near you. I get them for about a buck, when I buy them.

Holy crap!!!! Where on earth to you get yours from? I'm gonna have to get that info from you!

Mag...they have 40 gms of protein in each drink! :)

Wow, I guess I'm the only one that hates the taste. They're too watery for me. But if you like them that's awesome. Lots of protein in em!

Two thumbs up! I love the Met-Rx RTD40's! We sell them in our store so I have them often. My favorite is the Caffe' Latte flavor. They also have Protein Plus drinks which have 35 grams of protein and low carbs. My favorite of those is the White Chocolate Mousse.

Top Bottom