Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan 2 log- Input appreciated

When I started MT2 I started dosing at 250mcg per day and an extra 250mcg after a tanning session. Not everyone needs to go bigger on dosing, I'm 6'6" and 280 pounds. This was the first summer I didn't burn at all. Everyone commented on my tan everywhere so be prepared for that as well. I just take one 250mcg shot per week now on day I tan and am still very tan. I originally did my everyday dosing for one month at that was it.

Is that a more effective way to do it is it?, or will it just work the same?. Really like all logs I've seen always go to 1mg or above. Hahaha oh nice man, yeh I've got 3 weeks to tan for a holiday which I want a decent tan for :p

took 4th injection this morning at 1mg, felt fine again no side effects at all, one thing I had noticed is that my abs seem to tighten up a few minutes after for a short period of time, I'm not sure if this is subconsciously or what. Missed my tanning session, tanning place was shutting down as I got there will go tomorrow

Cheers man yeh I will follow that then, also do you know if its ok to store the un-mixed vial in a drawer for 1-2 weeks?

Fridge...need to keep it cold. Nevermind...noticed the word unmixed lol...store in dry cool place until constituted...then fridge.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Fridge...need to keep it cold. Nevermind...noticed the word unmixed lol...store in dry cool place until constituted...then fridge.

Yeh thanks man looked it up a few days ago :).

Last night I was feeling exhausted and nauseous, but I'm not sure if this was due to the eca 30+ or the MT2 because this was only after an extremely vigorous workout. Also something to I have had a few cramps here and there, once again pretty sure this is to with the eca.

5th Injection at 1mg this morning, still no side effects, is this strange I thought this stuff was suppose to give you crazy boners?.

i never got wood from it either. I'm thinking about restarting my mt2 at a much lower dose to escape the sides. Maybe even 125mcg. I'll probably pin right before bed as well to escape lethargy and nausea in case in occurs.

I pin it right before bed and oh yeah do I get wood, the wife reports additional horneyness and sensitivity while having sex too...but dosed right before bed.

How'd I miss this?

Bro I have a gold mine of MT2 info at your disposal. I've experimented with it for a long time, so any questions feel free to lay them on me!

How'd I miss this?

Bro I have a gold mine of MT2 info at your disposal. I've experimented with it for a long time, so any questions feel free to lay them on me!
Hey Bigbassturd, i had an idea once that MT2 would be an effective prolactin reducer considering it's a dopamine agonist... not to mention it's effects on libido. Is this true in any way or just my wishful thinking?

It's true, but the effects are limited at best, so MT2 should definitely not be relied on to control prolactin.

Not to mention its' half life is only 30-33 hours, so once you reach maintenance dosing, you're looking at a 5 day stretch with no prolactin control in your bloodstream.

6th injection at 1mg again this morning, nothing to note really. Was feeling slightly nauseous last night, but no where near as much as the night before, may drop dosage to 500-750mcg if proplems persist. I'm thinking taking MT2 with ECA 30+ is a bad idea to be honest, my appetite is pretty much non existant. Only been able to just about stomach tuna in morning, egg whites and salad for lunch and 2 chicken breasts, veg and rice for tea.

Went for my first tanning session last night, went on the strongest bed for 8 mins and was slightly red as I was going to sleep, seems I'm not sure, but seems asthough its already turned into a tan which is pretty decent :)... may just be a slight redness though.

How'd I miss this?

Hahaha cheers man, ummmmm what would you say has been the most effective dosage and reccomended frequency and length of tanning sessions?. Also any problems with nausea and how to combat this.

Also I've been storing my mixed MT2 with seran wrap in a jack3d tub with protein inside covering the vial inside the fridge so no one knows about this, is this ok?

Top Bottom