Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan 2 log- Input appreciated

MYCAELIS93

So I've been looking up melanotan 2 for the a few weeks and finally decided to try it out and got 2x 10mg vials and mixed my first with 1ml of Bacteriostatic water, also I have a question will the left over un-mixed vial be ok in a drawer for around a week and a half or does it need to be stored in fridge also?. Anyway so I took my first injection at 0.25mg felt fine everything went good a little flushing all over my body for a few minutes then went back to normal, felt a bit strange injecting myself though :S, gonna take 0.50mg tomorrow and Sunday and then up to 1mg on Monday along with my first tanning session, does this seems ok. I will be tanning 3 times per week, monday, wednesday and friday I will also be using Australian gold dark tanning accelerator, or will this a bit of over drive? xD. My skin is type 3 I believe and I'm 6'2, 185lb if this makes a difference in whether I should increase my dosage which some people seems to be doing.

Thanks would appreciate some feedback :)

Bump it up slowly. .25/.25/.50/.50/ .75/1mg. It will make you feel sleepy as hell and nauseous at first but they say it goes away.

Last edited:
Bump it up slowly. .25/.25/.50/.50/ .75/1mg. It will make you feel sleepy as hell and nauseous at first but they say it goes away.

Cheers man yeh I will follow that then, also do you know if its ok to store the un-mixed vial in a drawer for 1-2 weeks?

Took my second injection this morning at around 0.25mg, no flushing or any side effects at all feel completely fine so I will be uping the dose to 0.50mg tomorrow and if all goes well then 1mg the morning after.

Cheers man yeh I will follow that then, also do you know if its ok to store the un-mixed vial in a drawer for 1-2 weeks?

You don't have to go all the way to one milligram but you can if you want to keep getting darker. Once you reach your desired color start a weekly maintenance dose of whatever you ended with. I got sides even at .25 mg so who an say? About the vile, don't store it in your drawer. Refrigerate it. Peptides are very fragile.

You don't have to go all the way to one milligram but you can if you want to keep getting darker. Once you reach your desired color start a weekly maintenance dose of whatever you ended with. I got sides even at .25 mg so who an say? About the vile, don't store it in your drawer. Refrigerate it. Peptides are very fragile.

I thought 1mg was the reccomended dose?, I will just see how I am at 0.50mg first, if im still not getting any sides I will bump it up to 1mg as I want a pretty dark tone. I read up on the storage, its just the mixed solution that should be stored in a refrigerater and the powder will be fine at room tempature for months which is ok as I will be mixing that in a week or two anyway.

Took my 3rd dose this morning at around 0.50-0.60mg still not getting any sides e.g. flushing or anything, so I'm thinking I'll be fine at 1mg :), still getting a little shaky injecting, but i suppose thats just something you get used to?. Also took my first eca 30+ cap which should also be noted feel a bit more energetic, but thats about it.

When I started MT2 I started dosing at 250mcg per day and an extra 250mcg after a tanning session. Not everyone needs to go bigger on dosing, I'm 6'6" and 280 pounds. This was the first summer I didn't burn at all. Everyone commented on my tan everywhere so be prepared for that as well. I just take one 250mcg shot per week now on day I tan and am still very tan. I originally did my everyday dosing for one month at that was it.

I've read and been interested in this. My concern is the theory that it can create or lead to Melanoma since its changing and creating the melanoma in moles. Any of you looked into this or know if any studies have been done regarding this? I dont believe there's been a good study in this regards which scares me. I'm a white Irish guy with a lot of freckles and moles, several of which have come back abnormal and had to be removed. Hence, my reason for concern.

Top Bottom