Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan 2 log- Input appreciated

Hahaha cheers man, ummmmm what would you say has been the most effective dosage and reccomended frequency and length of tanning sessions?. Also any problems with nausea and how to combat this.

As far as nausea, dose it at night on a full stomach. This will also combat appetite suppression. You shouldn't feel much nausea as your body hits maintenance dosing though, so it won't be a big issue for long.

The best schedule I have found as far as convenience and effectiveness is a 12 day loading phase, during which you tan 4 to 5 times to achieve your desired tone. After that, you can cut back to 1mg per week, with a short 10-12 minute tanning session on the same day you dose your MT2

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the info bigbass :D.

I'm stopping the eca for a few day, which is making things alot better no nausea or anything feel fine. Took my 7th injection this morning at 1mg felt fine throughout day, went for another tanning session also, but the tanning shower was really shit, not powerful at all, but yeh already getting a pretty noticable darker tone already. Pretty tired right now so if theres any stupid spelling mistakes or poor grammar please excuse me :)

Lol no problem. If you get nauseated again, try eating a banana

Not kidding

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom