Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Me and my girl split up

Spunky

damn, Spunky isn't have much luck w/ the ladies...... she got mad because im still friends w/ my ex gf which has been my best friend for 3 years... and it was pretty much either lose my best friend of 3 years or lose the chick i've been dating for a month.. So i chose her. I'm not losing a close friend over a chick.

you did the right thing bro,plenty more girls,just get back in the game quick,i waited now its harder to get back in

im in the same situation. my gf chills with her ex and i don't know what to do, i love her and really don't wanna break up over something like that, i also trust her but i still get weird feelings... :(

~WizKid :kaioken:

kuda75 said:
theres alot of fish in the sea spunk. u did the right thing
No there isn't. She was the last. I checked. And no, I'm sorry, but you CANNOT do better. No, you didn't do everything you could. Yes, it is YOUR LOSS. That about covers all the cheesey pick-you-up lines you're about to hear.;)

If the girl you are dating made you make a choice then she has some issues and you only knew her for a month so there is a lot you do not know about her.If she went the choose one route then she is insecure about your relationship, but many women would not want the ex calling the house so what the hell.I am willing to guess that if you really had a problem you wanted to discuss you would always be able to confide in your ex, but the new girl maybe not?? Remember the grade school song about make new friends but keep the old one is silver and the other is gold , well keep the gold, ex , and move on!!Who knows maybe you will get back together and be stronger than ever!!!:angel:

Top Bottom