Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana is now legal in California!!!

I don't think this required three !'s

It's been like this for years, just now the FEDS aren't gonna waste people's money and bust people.

We have more people in our prisons than anywhere on this planet, 60% of them are in for non violent crimes,possession,thats alot of wasted money to pay to house a non violent so called criminal that could be a productive tax paying citizen, but instead the gov has to pay like 7 thousand a year or more on these people for their upkeep, medical and other things,the war on drugs is a joke, leagalize MJ i have glaucoma and every day i fear of getting caught because it's illegal in GA, and if you are growing it even for personal use you will loose you house ,car -everything!This is 2009 and like Obama -"it's time for a change" think of the tax this would generate esp in this recession, hell even clinics for Drug abuse like AAA would even benefit!

RADAR

wow. that's pretty cool. i bet that won't change the habits of most weed smokers.

You all don't think the Feds decision is based upon the brutal rise of cartel-based weed-smuggling violence from Mexico? Replacing cartel weed with homegrown taxed weed by american farmers up in northern cali.

NAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

Mexican Cartels will now try their best to get americans to do more meth, extacy and coke. Which will probably rise and be next on the agenda for legalization.

r

Ain't gonna happen, it's legal with that script. My friends a doctor and he'll do the scripts for $50 a pop. Screw $105.

r
already happens. Google pot + mendocino county

See, now all we need is for King obama to change the federal law, because that's the one that counts..

We have more people in our prisons than anywhere on this planet, 60% of them are in for non violent crimes,possession,thats alot of wasted money to pay to house a non violent so called criminal that could be a productive tax paying citizen, but instead the gov has to pay like 7 thousand a year or more on these people for their upkeep, medical and other things,the war on drugs is a joke, leagalize MJ i have glaucoma and every day i fear of getting caught because it's illegal in GA, and if you are growing it even for personal use you will loose you house ,car -everything!This is 2009 and like Obama -"it's time for a change" think of the tax this would generate esp in this recession, hell even clinics for Drug abuse like AAA would even benefit!

RADAR

Razorguns Re: Marijuana is now legal in California!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You all don't think the Feds decision is based upon the brutal rise of cartel-based weed-smuggling violence from Mexico? Replacing cartel weed with homegrown taxed weed by american farmers up in northern cali.

NAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mexican Cartels will now try their best to get americans to do more meth, extacy and coke. Which will probably rise and be next on the agenda for legalization

Well In general the state of California and the Country as a whole as well has to do something drastic and I feel this is killing two birds with one stone.
For one, generating more tax revenue on something new instead of gas, etc.
Second, legallizing weed here in the states would definately put a dent in the cartels for a bit by taking away some revenue from them but not much sisnce weed doesn't have it's weight in gold compaired to meth and coke.

Top Bottom