Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb, train hard=no bf change!?!

rez

what is going on???

no change in two weeks. How can this be. Im having less than 25 carbs per day training 4x p/w, cardio at 70%mhr 5-6 times per week. i dont get it!!!

And its not like I havent been training hard all year...just changed the diet and trainig in the last month - with no success in lowering bf.
REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE before i throw in the towel..

my stats;
female, 21yrs old, bf=21-22%, 48.5kg,166cm

what exactly is the diet?i would say it takes time although you should see a little drop in weight even if it's only a pound.give it more time......and for sure don't throw in th towel....what are your meals?

6;30am :1 hr cardio

8-8;30am: protein shake w 1/2soy, 1/2 h20

1030am: canned salmon w spinach and cucumber

1230pm; chicken w lettuce+cucumber

230pm; protein shake/bar protein 24g, fat 5g, carbs 3g

430; canned salmon

630; grilled fish or egg w 4 egg whites w spinach and flax

9pm; tuna and flax

10pm jello

something like that..keep changing it lately, but the ratio of fat, carbs and pro are the same

damn girl..you say you have not lost anything?are you taking fat burner? you should lose off that diet,even if we made some changes and replaecd your salmon with skinless boneless,you should still lose off that diet,give 2 more weeks.get other opinions,but give it 2 more weeks.may take a little longer,are you also weight training?

rez said:
6;30am :1 hr cardio

8-8;30am: protein shake w 1/2soy, 1/2 h20
switch shake to either oatmeal or something low carb,the rest looks decent
1030am: canned salmon w spinach and cucumber

1230pm; chicken w lettuce+cucumber

230pm; protein shake/bar protein 24g, fat 5g, carbs 3g

430; canned salmon

630; grilled fish or egg w 4 egg whites w spinach and flax

9pm; tuna and flax

10pm jello

something like that..keep changing it lately, but the ratio of fat, carbs and pro are the same

I'm having a similar problem, but I am losing fat, albeit slowly. And, I feel like I'm losing muscle too, but maybe that's just b/c I look flat without glycogen in my muscles. I'm not going that low on carbs though... I'm keeping mine around 100g on non-workout days, and around 150g on workout days. I'm doing super intense cardio every morning for 20 minutes, I wait an hour to eat, then I have protein pancakes (cottage cheese, eggs, and 1/2 cup oatmeal). After that, I only get about 10-20 carbs/meal, mostly from veggies or whatever carbs are in my protein powder. On workout days I'll have a post workout carb-protein drink too. Anyway, back to your problem... do you think you might be going too low on carbs? You might want to consider having one medium sized, low glycemic index carb (i.e. oatmeal is best) serving about an hour after having done your AM-empty stomach cardio (I hope that's what you've been doing--AM-empty stomach cardio is the SHIT for burning fat, but that's another thread altogether). This once-a-day "carb up" should help keep you out of ketosis and prevent your body from lowering your BMR (which might be happening as a defense mechanism against starvation--whether real or factitious). You might want to give it a try for a couple weeks. And like he said above, DO NOT QUIT! Never, ever quit. Good luck!

P.S. Please give me Karma (I don't like that "Cuts has only a little positive Karma" shit. Thanks.

I have the same problem. The only thing that worked for me was to switch to the bodyopus diet. If you don't know what that is, basically you get 75% of your calories from fat and 25% in protien.
Oh, and you get to eat junk food on the weekend.

You can it out here: http://www.solid.net/lowcarb/lylemcd/

This is the only diet that's ever really worked for me. Hell, I can eat zero carbs all week, all calories from protien...and still not lose fat. But as soon as I start eating a shitload of fat, the blubber comes off.

I've been dropping just over 1% bf /week on bodyopus. It's tough at first to get all the ratios right, but after a few days it's easy.

taps, how do u have so much fat in your diet w little protein plz give me an example

Top Bottom