Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for that Abercrombie model look....

bilat said:

What bodyfat you guys think that is?

Thats what I look like sort of, I want to gain at least 10-20lbs though, and drop my bodyfat. That's too smooth.

He is around 6%. A lot of guys will knock him down but they won't realize that once you lose the fat you will lose a lot of muscle with it too. Not talking about ironlion cause he is just a monster, but dieting to get there is hard work ... you don't need steroids though.

-sk

definately more like 10%, and definately not 6%. i wouldnt mind being 10% bodyfat someday, but thats after i bulk to to about 240 pounds of lbm :D

I just read that article that swolecat was in and i wouldn't mind looking like that one guy that made the transformation. Not too big, not too small:p

10%? Noone has an 8pack at 10%. Usually a faded 6pack comes around 10% and 8pack around 6-7%.

-sk

sk* said:
10%? Noone has an 8pack at 10%. Usually a faded 6pack comes around 10% and 8pack around 6-7%.

-sk

you can have 3% bodyfat and not have an 8pack. sometimes people just cant get em no matter what, and sometimes people dont target to lower to abs so they never grow big enough to be visible at any bf%

Lee said:

you can have 3% bodyfat and not have an 8pack. sometimes people just cant get em no matter what, and sometimes people dont target to lower to abs so they never grow big enough to be visible at any bf%

Bro, you have abdominals no matter what, so at 3% you would have virtually no fat ... it would be impossible to have no visible abs. I agree with you though that bodyfat isn't necessarily relevant as some people have bigger abs than others. Thing is at 10% you are able to pinch a good amount of fat on your stomach ... look at that guy again, does he look like there is any fat to pinch?

-sk

IMO, he's definitely not under 10%. He's pretty smooth.

I think what Lee means is that, someone can have 3% bodyfat and still not have an 8 pack not that someone can have 3% bodyfat and not see their abs. I agree with that, but I guess what some people call an 8 pack, I call a 6 pack.

I don't consider the guy in the picture to have a 6 pack.

Top Bottom