Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for that Abercrombie model look....

I don't understand why you are wanting to go on such a hard/crash diet...You say you'd feel like shit, but you can tough it out!

You won't be the size of these models, until after summer. So unless you live in the tropics, why not do it slowly.

kentucky said:
I don't understand why you are wanting to go on such a hard/crash diet...You say you'd feel like shit, but you can tough it out!

You won't be the size of these models, until after summer. So unless you live in the tropics, why not do it slowly.

Both tkd and ckd are fine, they aren't as harsh as they sound. I've done both with good success and wasn't hungry during the diets.

-sk

sorry, this is probably a dumb question, but what is CKD and TKD?

i've been trying to figure it out and i have no idea, excuse my ignorance.

That is a helluva lot of cardio.

You may lose fat, but you also stand to lose alot of muscle with a carb depleted diet and that much cardio.

If you do want to lose some muscle then fine.......but if not, then i suggest making the changes to your diet first and then see what cardio you need to to get your BF lower, bit i'd be very surprised if you need that much.

My two cents on the big vs. smaller debate

I can't help but respond to this thread after reading it. I'm with Lee for the most part because looking like a beast with clothes on is a lot more impressive and it sets you apart. What I do is partially for girls, mostly just for my self esteem. I've been smaller and lean and didn't receive much attention. Now I'm 5'9" 215 and look like a hard ass with clothes on. If you're going for women, I must say I have more women trying to see the muscle I conceal under my shirts than I ever did when I was smaller. As for diet, slow and steady homie, patience will be better than crashing. CKD and TKD both work, it's just your preferrance.

Hey, don't bag on this dude's goals! To each his own. Unfortunately in looking like that, genetics will probably play a big role. Not saying you can't get there, (heck, look at christian thibeaudeau at T-mag), but these guys probably started as twigs and lean bulked to where they currently are.

-casual

No one bagged on his goals but if you have to use steroids to look like that it is fucking sad. Meaning: everyone has the potential to look like that natural, so to use gear is to get there is ridiculous.

the "look":

mens_photo_large_2.jpg

Top Bottom